Chapter 19:

Enjoy the chapter ;) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, so let me get this straight. Cam and you share the same mum and Cam and I share the same dad, which means that both of us are realted to Cam, but you and I are not at all related and all of this happend because your mum had an affair with my dad and the fact that both our dad's are involved in some crazy buisness gang?" 

I frown and shake my head. Zac looks both angry and hurt. I cant blame him. I felt the same way when I found out. I still do. This is not something that either Zac, Cam and I can just accept. Finidng out the truth is going to change our lives forever and at this point, that could mean we could all die!

"It sounds so much more unbelievable and crazy when you hear it out loud." I say, still frowning.

"You got that right!" Zac says with a long, frustrated sigh. I look up at him watch him as he runs his hand through his hair, clearly trying to get his head around everything I had just told him. I understand why he doesnt beleive this and I also understand why he may be angry. Both of us have been lied to our whole lives!

"So what are we going to do now?" I ask Zac. It has been an hour and I havent heard any footsteps in the hallway or any noise. I wonder if Cam is ok. A feeling of guilt and worry washes over me. I shouldnt have left Cam. He could be badly injured! Or worse...

"We-"

I cut Zac off. 

"Wait here." I tell Zac. I have to go save Cam. I just have to! I cant let him get murdered! Plus he knows more about this whole situation than I do!

Zac gives me a confused look. I walk over to the door and unlock it.

"Wait! What are you doing?" Zac exclaims and runs over to me. He grabs my hand and pulls me away from the door. I yank my hand from him and shoot him an annoyed look. Zac shoots me back an angry one. 

"Zac, I have to do this! I have a plan!" I say in a pleading voice. He has to let me do this or we will end up dying in here! I can already feel the negative effects that my body is going through, due to me not drinking or eating anything in the last 48 hours. I atleast have to go and try to find some water or I am for sure going to die!

"Do what? Go out there and get caught?! Sounds like a genius plan to me!" He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"You dont understand! I have to go save Cam!" 

"And how are planning on doing that? By going over and demanding the assholes to let him go!?" Zac scoffs. I shake my head and turn around back to the door.

"Well its better than sitting here and doing nothing!" I exclaim, feeling anger buliding up inside of me.

Before Zac can say another word, I swing open the door and run out into the hallway.

"Katie!" Zac half yells, running after me. I try and remember which way I came from Gareds office. I doubt that Cam and Gared will still be in there, but its the first place I need to look.

Zac grabs my arm, finally catching up to me. I look over at him and smirk at his annoyed expression.

"Follow me!" I say quietly, while taking a left turn down another hallway. I hear Zac mumble something under his breath that sounded like "Im going to regret this." 

The hallway is quiet as both Zac and I try and find Gareds office. Well, while I try to find Gared's office. Zac is just following me.

"Do you even know where you are going?" Zac whispers from behind me.