Chapter 10:

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :) UNEDITED!

xoxo

-Crazy Chick

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been what seems like hours since I have been kidnapped. I have given up screaming for help. No one can bloody hear me anyway, so what's the point?

I sigh in frustration. My head is pounding and I feel sick. Why is this happening to me? What the hell is going on? So many questions are buzzing in my mind, that I find it hard to concentrate on anything.

I am suddenly thrown to the right, as the car takes a sharp turn. 

"Watch it ass-hole!" I yell, even though no one can hear me. That is the fifth time I have bashed my head, because of the stupid ass-hole's reckless driving. 

I attempt to try and free myself from the bag that has been tied around my head. If I can just get this stupid thing off my head, I might be able to do something useful and save myself from being murdered or worse, buried alive. I shiver at the thought. 

Just as I give up trying, the car comes to slow stop. I hear the driver get out of the car and slam the door, making me flinch. 

I can hear my heart pounding in my ears. I start to panic when I hear voices approaching the back of the car. Although they are muffled, they all sound like men. It sounds like there is an argument going on. I try to be as quiet as I can.

"What do you mean, she might know what's going on?" I hear someone yelling.

"It's all golden boys fault!" Another man sneers. 

Golden boy? This conversation is really confusing.

"Speaking of Golden Boy, where is he?" 

"Don't worry about him. He's somewhere safe, where he can't escape." 

"Ok good. Now lets get the girl inside. We are already behind schedule."

"Let badass over here take her in." 

Oh God! That's it! I'm going to die! 

Someone opens the boot and I brace myself for what it to come. What makes this whole situation worse, is the fact that I can not see a god damn thing!

"Quickly take her in!" I hear a gruff mans voice say. A pair of hands grabs me and pulls me out of the boot. 

As soon as I am pulled out of the boot, I start to kick and scream. There is no way in hell, I am dying today! Well at least not without a fight.  

"HELP! HEL-" 

My screams for help are muffled by a pair of hands. I hear men around me snickering. 

"You better be quite babe." A voice says quietly in my ear.

The hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Cam. I freeze in shock. This can't be happening.

"Quickly Cam! Bring her in!" A voice yells. 

Omg! It is Cam! But how can this be happening. Cam is not a kidnapper! He can't be! He is suppose to be the sexy, hot senior bad boy, who falls in love with me and we get married and have kids and live happily ever after! Not some evil, badass kidnapper! 

I am dragged roughly away by Cam. I don't bother trying to escape, because I know there is no use. Cam is strong and I am too much in shock to what is happening to even try and escape.  

I can't believe I am saying this, but I really wish I had listened to what Zac had said to me about Cam. He was right. He is not who I thought he was.

I feel tears running down my cheeks.

Just thinking of Zac makes me remember everything that had happened this week. The weird, mysterious phone calls, his crazy behaviour, his mood swings, the conversation we had this morning. 

"Quickly open the door." Cam demands. He is gripping me tightly around the waist, making pain shoot through my body. 

I hear the sound of a door opening and I am dragged in. 

"Take her to the guest room." A gruff voice demands. I am dragged for another 30 seconds before I am thrown onto what feels like a bed. A pair of hands start to untie the bag from my head. 

My eyes fill with light, as the bag is taken off my head and thrown onto the floor. 

I take in my surroundings. I am in a small room with plain white walls and a vintage style double bed. In front of me though, is the boy I thought cared about me. 

Cam. He is standing there in his black jeans and a plain blue t-shirt. 

"So babe, what do you think?" He asks, coming over and sitting next to me on the side of the bed. I dont look at him. I stare at the floor, feeling a little light headed. I can't deal with this. 

"What's going on Cam?" I manage to ask, my voice weak and quiet. When he doesn't answer, I look over at him and glare. Anger and frustration, courses through my veins. I want answers.

"I asked you a question?" I say, a little bolder this time. I instantly regret it when I see the look in Cam's eyes. Pure hatred. It sends a bone chilling chill run down my spine.

He doesn't look like the Cam I know. Not with the look of pure hatred he is giving me. 

"I don't have to answer anything." He replys, in a low dangerous voice.

I stand up and move away to the wall at the back of the room. Cam stays where he is, but doesn't take his eyes off of me, the look of hatred still in his eyes.

I look at him in confusion. What is wrong with him? Why is he looking at me like he wants to kill me?

Some voices in the hallway, makes Cam get up move towards the door.

"I'll be back in 2 hours." 

With that, he walks out the room, without looking back.

I hear the sound of a lock, making me know realize that I am locked in this small room, all by myself, in god knows where!

I slide down against the wall and bury my face in my hands and let my tears fall freely down my cheek.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what did you all think? Please leave me your thoughts on this chapter :)

Oh and please vote and follow :) That will give me more motivation to write :) 

Love you all!

xoxo

-Crazy Chick