Chapter 32: Part 1

Hey guys, here is the LONG LONG awaited chapter :D I am truly sorry for the irregular updates and short chapters :/ 

SO this is the first part to this chapter. The next part will BE UP 2MORO :D and will be equally as long as this one!

I hope this chapter makes up for it though ;) Also THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 250K+ READS!!! I honestly did not ever think my story would reach this far and I am very grateful for all of your support :') 

xoxo -alisha :) (a.k.a Crazy Chick) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, Katie, how is your darling mother?” Natasha asks me in a snide tone.

I glare at her. Like she even cares how my mother is and to be honest, with everything that has happened, I  honestly couldn't care less about my mother either.

I don't even want to call her that anymore! She is no longer my mother! She is a complete stranger to me. 

“Can we please just get this over with!?” Gared exclaims. 

“Oh come on now Gared. Don't be a downer.” Natasha replies, in that same annoying tone that makes me want to slap her. 

"Just cut the crap Natasha!" I snap, my blood boiling.  Natasha looks at me and smiles. 

"Well, someone grew up to be feisty." she says to me. I just glare at her. 

"Okay...Why dont we all just calm down and solve this problem like mature adults."

I look over at Lizzie and gave her my your-not-helping look. Gared on the other seemed to agree with Lizzie.

"Thank you. At least someone here agrees with me when I say, can we get this over with." 

While all this was just happening, I had not even noticed that Cam is no longer in this room with us. 

"Where's Cam?" I ask, looking around the small, cluttered living room. Gared immediatley gets up and starts looking around the room like a crazy person. 

"Cam!" I say loudly. I am about to walk out the room and look for him, but I catch Natasha's smirking in the corner. She knows something.

"Where's Cam?" I ask her, already knowing that she has something to do with him going missing.

She looks at me with an innocent face and holds her hand to her heart, pretendinbg to be hurt that I even asked her that question. Too bad I dont buy any of her bullshit.

"Tell me where he is Natasha!" I demand her, my patience running thin.

"I'm right here." 

My head whips around towards the living door. My eyes widen in shock.

"Is that it?" I ask him. I am not shocked about the fact that Cam is back, but because of what he is holding in his hand.

The File. That stupid file that caused this all to happen in th first place. The file that broke my family apart, uncovered so many secrets and made me develop trust isssues. 

But, wait. If Cam lost his memory, how the hell did he remeber where the file was?

"Yes, it is. Good Job Cam. Now give it to me!" 

Gared looked very happy and wanted nothing more right now than to get that file in his hands. 

"Katie, Lizzie. Get behind me." Cam orders us. I furrow my eyeborws in confusion and give him a questioning look. He just returns it with a look that says just-trust-me-and-do-what-I-just-said.