Chapter 23: Part 1

OK SO THIS IS PART 1 OF THIS CHAPTER WHICH IS WHY IT IS SO SHORT! I AM SO SORRY! THE NEXT PART WILL BE UP 2MORO (IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS) SO DONT STRESS ;) ILY ALL AND THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME!

Anyways, ENJOY this unedited, short ass chapter :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stand there, my hand slightly shaking as I point the gun to my dad. He looks shocked and holds his hands up in defeat and slowly starts to walk towards me.

I can feel tears falling down my cheeks, feeling hurt but I also angry. Angry enough to make me hold a gun to the man who is meant to be my father. The man who is meant to take care of me and make sure I dont get hurt. The man who is meant to be there for me whenever I need him. The man who is the reason I am in the situation in the first place.

"Come on Katie...you dont have to do this...." he says catiously, still walking towards me slowly.

"Give me the file then I wont have to." I reply, my voice sligtly shaking. From the corner of my eye, I see Zac walk over to the door and close it. My dad turns around.

He is now trapped. He has no way of escaping. My dad look backs over at me with a pleading look.

"Please Katie. Dont do this. You cant do this." 

I shake my head and give him a sad smile.

"Yes, I do." I reply simply. Just as I say this, somebody barges into the room, making Zac fall foward as they open the door.

"Put the gun down Katie!" the person demands me as they walk into the room. Derek.

Zac gets up off the floor and runs over to me, grabbing the gun out of my hand and pusing me behind me. Derek laughs.

"I see our to children have put their hatred for eachother behind them." Derek says to my dad. My dad looks at him with an angry expression. 

They then both start arguing about that stupid file, while Zac and I just stand there, not knowing what to do. Well Im the one not knowing what to do. I'm hoping that Zac has some sort of plan, because otherwise, I am pretty sure we are screwed and Cam will be dead.

Zac suddenly grabs my hand, still facing the direction of my dad and Derek.

"I am going to need you to go over and grab Dereks phone out of his pocket, while I try and get the file off of your dad." Zac says, his voice quiet so that only I can hear him. He could probably yell out what he had just told me, because I doubt that my dad and Derek would have even noticed since they are just too focused on arguing about who gets the file. 

"Wait. But then Derek is going to come after me!" I whisper yell. 

"That's the whole point. I need you to get Derek out of the room, so I can get the file off of your Dad."

"And how do you plan on doing that? He is not going to tell you where the file is!"

Zac is quiet for a second and takes in a deep breath.

"That's why I am going to have to shoot him."

Before I have time to process what Zac has just told me, a group of people barge into the room with guns.

Not just any group of people. A group of police officers...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 2 IS COMING OUT 2MORO SO DONT STRESS! SORRY FOR THIS SHORT ASS CHAPTER!

ANYWAYS, PLEASE COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK! :) ILY ALL <3