Chapter 7: Part 2

HEY GUYS :)

Long time no update. Im really, really, truly sorry about that guys!

Anyways, here is the second and last part of chapter 7 :) 

I hope you all enjoy it!

xoxo

-Crazy Chick

_______________________________________________________________________________

It takes me a second to realize what is happening. Zac is kissing me! He is bloody kissing me!! Something then flashes and I realize Zac just took a picture of us. I push him away and back out of the car. How dare he kisses me and how dare he takes a picture!

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!!?" I yell at him. He shrugs and hops out the car like this was all a joke. Of course he think its a joke. He is Zac, the most annoying ass hole in the whole universe!

"I need to add this to my collection." he says, showing me the picture he just took. I stare at the picture, anger building up inside me. He is so dead!  I try and grab the camera out of his hand but he runs towards the front door laughing.

"Too slow Katie." he yells back at me, still laughing. God, I hate him!

"ZAC!" I yell, as I barge towards the front door.

"ZAC!" I yell again, as I storm into the kitchen. He is looking in the fridge, ignoring me.

"Zac, you better delete that picture!" I demand. He chuckles and closes the fridge with an apple in his hand. 

"Or what?" he says, smirking, turning around to face me. I glare at him. He doesnt know what he has coming for him!

 "Or...or..." I trail off.

I suddenly smirk, as an idea hits me. I will take his camera tonight while he is sleeping and delete the photo.

"Or...?" Zac promts me to continue.

I smile to myself. I am such a genius.

"What are you smiling at?" Zac asks, confused. 

"Nothing." I shrug, still smiling. He has no idea what a genius I am. 

"Ok I dont have time for your weirdness." He says walking towards me.

"Move." He demands me.

I turn around and walk towards the stairs with a smile on my face. 

"Oh and by the way, I am not deleting that picture." Zac yells from the kitchen. I just laugh and keep walking up the stairs. 

"We'll see about that." I say to myself. 

As soon as I reach my room, my phone starts to ring. I pull it out of my pocket and look at the caller I.D. It's Cam.

I stare at my phone for a second before answering.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey." Cam replies. 

"Oh hey Cam. Listen I am really, really sorry about the other night. I told Za-" 

"Its alright. Dont worry about it. Listen, I'm really sorry about not meeting up with today at lunch. I was caught up with one of Mr. Smith's lectures."

"Did you play another prank?" I ask him, smiling. He is so badass! And I like it.

"Maybe." He replies. I laugh.