Chapter 37: Part 1

CHAPTER 37:

Ok, I know you all probably hate me for not posting in forever, but please forgive me. I've been very busy and just hope that you guys can forgive me. I know it's not ideal, but I am just going to post when I can. I really don't want to keep giving you all dates and letting you down (which I have done A LOT)! So I hope you all can accept that. I do love and appreciate all you reads, votes, comments and follows! You are all amazing readers! ILY All <3 <3 <3 <3

IMPORTANT NOTICE: OH AND I KNOW I JUST TOLD YOU THAT I WILL NOT GIVE YOU DATES, BUT THE REASON THIS IS SHORT IS BECAUSE THIS IS PART 1 OF CHAPTER 37. PART 2 WILL BE UP 2MORO. THE ONLY TIMES THERE WILL BE TWO UPDATES IN A ROW, IS WHEN A CHAPTER IS LABELLED PART 1! JUST A HEADS UP 

xoxo

-alisha

--------------------------------------

Katie's P.O.V

"Come on Lizzie!"

"I'm trying! I am not wearing the right shoes!" Lizzie replies flustered.

Lizzie and I have been walking through the school forest for the past 10 minutes, so if I am right, we have another 10 minutes of waling until we reach the abandoned safe house.

The sky was starting to turn different shades of pink and orange, as the sun was almost set.

When I we reach the small lake, I stop and sit on a log. So does Lizzie.

"Why have we stopped?" she asks me with a confused look. I ignore her for a second and just look around at all the trees, listening.

"Nothing. Just want to have a quick rest." I lie. I really don't want to tell Lizzie that I have a feeling someone is following us. She would freak out and make it obvious that I know something is wrong. After a minute, I get back up and start walking again. Someone is following us. I just know it. After another 10 minutes of walking we finally reach the safe house.

"Ok, lets go in." I tell Lizzie.

"No stop! We have to wait for Zac and Cam!"

I sigh in annoyance and roll me eyes. We need to get down into the safe house, before who ever following us finds out what we are up to.

"Lizzie, can you just trust me and do what I say?!" I ask, trying hard not to sound too harsh. She gives me a confused look but finally agrees. I let Lizzie head down the ladder first, so I can see if the person following us was actually gone.

I look around at the dusky looking forest around me. The sun is almost set, so it was getting dark quickly. The only sound is of the light swaying of the trees. I can't see anything. Good. The stupid stalker has gone.

I start to head down the ladder, closing the trap door behind me.

"You took your time!" Lizzie says, her hands on her hips. I smile and roll my eyes.

"I just had to make sure that we weren't followed." I reply.

"Come one lets just go into the room and wait for Zac and Cam." I say, walking towards the door. I am about to open the door, when the door flies open.

Lizzie gasps in shock behind me.

"Hello Ladies." The familiar, annoying as heck, voice of Derek says. He is standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face. I just stand there. I am in shock. He is meant to be in jail! He should not be here!

"Thought you'd seen the last of me?" he says in a smug voice. I could fucking punch the living lights out of him right now. My shock is slowly boiling into anger.

"You should be in jail." I reply, my voice sharp. I am actually surprised I haven't started crying. The old Katie, (the one who didn't go through all the shit that I have through in this small space of time), would have started crying and bolted out the door. Nope. Not this Katie. This Katie is a raging bitch ready to ninja slap the life outta this ass-hole!

"Well, they have let me out on bail, so as I don't have long until I am put back in, I would appreciate it if you and blondie cooperate with me. Ok?"

I glare at him. Is he joking?! Cooperate with him my ass!

"You think you're smart, but you're really not." I say, looking at the tracking device on his ankle. He looks down at his foot and laughs.

"Katie, I thought you would have realized by now that I am a man with talents. I am not the CEO of a secret organization for nothing. I can get my way through anything. Not even the police can stop me."

That's when I notice that his tracking devices has no red light visible, proving that Derek is, (as much as I HATE to admit), a little bit of an evil genius! Well, that explains Zac.

"Now, I want you to be a good little girl and call Zac for me and let him know I am here to have a nice little fatherly chat." Derek says and hands out his phone to me, the smirk not leaving his face. I glare at him, hatred bubbling inside me. I don't think I have ever in my whole life hated someone as much as I hate Derek right now!

One things for sure. I am NOT going down without a fight!

"First of all ass-hole, I am NOT a little girl. Secondly, you do not have a right to tell me what to do."

Derek laughs and before I have time to do anything, he grabs Lizzie and pulls out a gun.

"LIZZIE!" I yell. Lizzie lets out a scream, but stops when Derek holds the gun to her throat. He looks up at me and this time there is no trace of a smirk. He looks at me dead in the eye, with the most bone chilling look.

"Now. Do what I say, or say goodbye to your friend."

With my heart pounding a thousand miles an hour, I slowly hold my hand out and grab the phone from Derek. I type in Zac's number, my hand shaking.

I can hear Lizzie's terrified whimpers and feel Derek watching my every move. At the second ring, Zac picks up the phone.

"Zac, we may have a problem."

Derek smirks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART TWO IS UP 2MORO! HOPE YOU ENJOYED PART 1! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE COMMENTS! AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED ;)

xoxo

-alisha