Chapter 34:.

Hey guys, 

Here is another chapter :) I hope you guys enjoy it! xoxo -ALISHA

OH AND PLEASE READ MY BESTIES STORY! HERE IS THE LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/29834913-love-on-all-levels

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you please tell us where we are going?" Lizzie asks, frustrated.

Zac just ignores her and continues leading the way through the forrest to God knows where! We have been walking for almost 20 minutes and Zac hasnt said a word. We have already missed 10 minutes of 4th Period. Not that I am complaining (I have Biology with Ms Hill fourth period), but I am getting a little frustrated with not knowing where the hell Zac is taking us. 

We pass a small creek, but at the pace Zac is walking, we werent stopping anytime soon. The sounds of birds, distant running water and our footsteps crunching on the moist, earthy ground are the only sounds that can be heard. 

This continues for another 5-6 minutes until finally, Zac speaks.

"Ok, now I want you all to stay close and dont talk or make a noise." 

I look over at Lizzie and Cam and give them a puzzled look. They return the look as they are both as clueless as I am about this whole situation. 

Zac suddnely stops and starts to look around at the ground, his eyebrows furrowed. He is obvioulsy trying to find something. 

"What are you looking for?" I ask him.

"SHHHH. I told you not to talk!" he half whispers back in a sharp tone. 

I feel like I have just been slapped across the face. I look at the floor and try to hide the slight tears that sting my eyes. 

"There!" Zac suddenly says, forcing me to lift up my head.

Zac crouches on the grond and starts pushing away soil and dirt. I frown. What the hell is he doing? My head is reeling with questions, but after the way Zac spoke to me, I bite my tongue to stop me from letting ask any of my buring questions. 

"What are you looking for?" Cam asks, looking as confused as both Lizzie and I. 

"You'll see." Zac responds, not looking up. 

"Well....Do you need any help?" I ask, regretting the question as soon as it leaves my mouth. 

Zac doesnt look up at me.

"No." he responds, his voice holding a hint of anger and frustration. 

Anger suddenty starts to bubble up inside of me. Why the hell is he being so rude?! What the hell have I done to him to make him be so rude?!

"Do you expect us to just stand here and do nothing?" I snap.

Zac simply looks up at me and gives me a blank look, before continuing to look for whatever the hell he is looking for!

I feel a hand soothingly touch my shoulder. It is Cam. 

"Calm down Katie. It's fine." He says to me soothingly. I take in a ragged breath and cross my arms stubbornly. 

I am about to say something else, but just at that moment, Zac seems to have found what he has been looking for. 

My eyes widden when I realize what he has uncovered.

A trap door.

"Is that what I think it is?" Lizzie asks in a slightly worried voice. I dont blame her.