Chapter 29:

Helloooo :) Thank you all for being patient with me! I am super duper sorry for the really really really late update. I am so bad at posting on time :/ I will try to be better, I promise

Anways, I hope you enjoy! Thank you all so so so much for the reads, comments and votes! They never fail to put a smile on my face :') ILY ALL <3

UN-EDITED :P I WILL EDIT THE WHOLE STORY ONCE I COMPLETE IT (which will be by the end of the year) :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what seems like an eternity, the car finally comes to a stop at what looks like a small, abbandoned house. I frown and squint my eyes trying to get a better look at the place.

"Where are we?" I ask Gared, my voice strained. Gared does not look at me and he simply, exits the car, locking the doors behind him.

I slump back into my seat and cross my hands aver my chest as I watch Gared dissapear through the front doors of the strange house. 

The sun outside was setting, casting a mellow glow on the trees and bushes that surrounds the small house. 

Everything is quite, making the thougts in my head loud, circling me, making my heart pound in my chest.

Where is Lizzie? Why did Gared turn on me? Where is Cam right now? Is he dead?

All these questions makes my anxiety grow and the knot in my stomach clench tighter. 

"Lizzie where are you?" I whisper to myself in worry. The sound of shuffling and a low grunt makes me whip around to face the back of the car. Someone is in the boot. 

"Lizzie?" I say frantically. It could be her back there.

I quickly try and open the passanger door, but it is locked. I pound my fist on the window in frustration. 

Did that idiot have to lock the stupid door?! It's not like I would be able to go anywhere since I am back in the middle of nowhere, outside a scary looking abandoned house!

"Katie?" a muffled voice says. My head instantly whips around. That is definitely Lizzie.

I jump into the back seat and quickly try to think of a way to get her out of the boot. I have to think fast!

"Lizzie Im coming. Hold on!" I yell, searching for something hard to smash the window with. I need to get her out before Gared gets back and the only to do that would be to break the window. 

My eyes finally spot a hammer poking out from under the drivers seat. I quickly pick it up and dont think twice before slamming it into the window. 

It takes me two hits before the whole window breaks into millions of pieces. I look over at the front door of the house, hoping that Gared did not hear me smash the window. When I dont see anything after 10 seconds, I quicklly run over to the boot of the car. I probably dont have that much time, so I have to get Lizzie out the back of this stupid car asap!

"Lizzie?" I half whisper. No answer comes.

"Lizzie?" I say again, a little more louder this time. 

"Katie?" I hear a muffled voice answer. 

Ok she is still alive and concious. That's a good sign. Now the question is, how the hell do I get her out of this damn car?!

"Lizzie, I have no idea how to get you out of this thing." I say to her, honeslty. There is no point in getting her hopes up, because lets be honest here, it's not like I have ever actually had to break someone out of the boot of car and nor have I ever even thought that I would have to one day.