Chapter 33:

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING THE CHAPTER:

Ok guys, I am going to straight up honest with you all.

The reason I havent posted in AGES is simply beacause I have had THE WORST writers block EVER!

I know you guys will think that this is just an excuse, but I really want this story to finish in the right way and tbh if I just wrote up random chapters with my writers block, I can gurantee you, you would all hate the way this stroy would have been going and would be thinking that I am putting no effort into my writing at all, which is the last thing I want you guys to think of me. 

I want to make sure that I put up good chapters for you all that I am happy with and that you all will enjoy.

I really hope you guys understand that. I also want to just say A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who have still been reading, commenting and voting for my story. It honestly means the whole world to me :') ILY <3

Anyways, let get straight into the chapter ;) xoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into my 3rd Period History class and imediatly walk to the back of the room and slmup into my seat next to Lizzie. I try to ignore all the eyes that were following my every move and the whispers that echoed around the class.

"You ok?" Lizzie asks me quietly. I pull my notebook out of my bag and sigh.

"Yeah." I lie. Lizzie knows I am lying but she doesnt say anything else. Just at that exact moment, the teacher walks into the class forcing everyones eyes to divert back to the front of the class.

For the rest of the lesson, I find myself zoning in and out of reality. All day I have been interogated with the most bizzare questions as to why I havent been to school and have been both galred at (mostly by Isabelle and her minions) and also given presents (all baby things) by random people who think I have been away because I am pregnant with Zac's baby! 

"Hey where is Zac?" I hear Lizzie whisper to me, bringing me back to reality. I frown.

I have been so caught up in my own thoughts for the first half of History class, that I completely missed the fact that Zac isn't in class. My head starts to cloud up with a list of thing that have kept him from coming to class:

1. He cant be bothered (which is pretty much everyday with Zac)

2. Because he is sick (very unlikely), and

3. GARED AND NATASHA HAVE SOMEHOW GAINED CONCIOUSNESS EARLY AND HAVE KIDNAPPED HIM. AGAIN.

I take in a deep breath to try and calm myself, but the image of Zac unconcious in the back of Gareds car keeps flashing in my mind, making me panic.

"I dont know." I finally whisper back to Lizzie, trying to keep the worry and panic out of my voice. 

"You dont think Gar-"

"No!" I whisper back sharply, cutting Lizzie off. I know exactly what she was about to say and I know its not true. It cant be.

"He's probably just skipping class. Like he always does....Yeah that's it." I whisper to Lizzie, trying to convince myself more than Lizzie.

The rest of class dragged on by slowly, with the occasional person sneaking looks at me and whispering quietly to eachother, no doubt about one of the bizzare rumours that were floating around. Some of these included: