Chapter 22:

Enjoy the chapter ;) Sorry for the wait! ILY you all so much <3 You are very patient and supportive which I am very thankful for. 

I am also very sorry that this is short. It's not the best chapter, but I promise that the next one will be A LOT better ;) xoxo -Crazy Chick

WARNING: UN-EDITIED (like always :p) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok park over there." Zac says, pointing in the direction of a massive tree, away from the warehouse. 

We have finally arrived after almost 2 hours of driving. After the kiss, the rest of the car ride was a comfortable silence, yet the whole time I could not stop thinking about Zac's lips on mine. My brain was also having a mental battle on the kiss being a mistake. A part of me yearns for him to kiss me again, but another part of me is telling me that what I did is a mistake. I dont know what to think. For now, I have pushed the kiss out of my head and am just going to focus and finding my dad, so we Cam doesnt die.

I slowly drive the truck over to the tree and breath a sigh of relief once I turn of the engine.

"Finally." I half whisper. I look over at Zac who is looking out the window and assesing the area.

"Anything?" I ask after a minute of silence. Zac shakes his head, still scanning the area. I look at the back of the truck to see Cam, still unconcious. 

"Come on, we have to find my dad quickly!" I say to Zac, grabbing a knife that I see laying on the back seat. Zac looks over at me with a worried expression. 

"Why dont you stay he-"

"NO!" I yell, cutting Zac off. I know what he was going to say and the answer is NO! 

"Katie, it could be dangerous." Zac exclaims. I let out a humourless laugh.

"Dont think it is too late to try and keep me safe?!" 

"Please Kat-"

"Nope."

"You have t-"

"Nope."

"C-"

"Not gonna happen." 

Zac lets out a defeated sigh and stares at me with both amusement and frustraion twinkling in his eyes. 

Zac runs his hand through his messy hair and shakes his head. He looks up with a smile.

"Your too stubborn, you know that?!" Zac says, still smiling.

"Stubborn? No. Smart? Yes." 

Zac laughs and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Yep you are totally stubborn. Too stubborn to even admit that you are stubborn!" 

"Come on Zac!" I say, starting to get out of the truck. We dont have time to sit here and discuss my stubborness. 

Zac lays Cam down onto the backseat and covers him with a blanket. We then walk around to the back, the same way that Derek had dragged me to. 

Zac then ties up my hands behind my back with rope and takes out his gun, when we reach the back door.

"Ok you know what to do?" Zac whispers to me in my ear. I nod my head in resonse. 

"Which room were you locked in?" Zac whispers to me as we enter the quiet warehouse. I look around at the all too familiar surroundings and locate the right door. When I finally spot it, I point to the door out to Zac.