Chapter 11:

Thank you all so much for 15k reads! I still cant believe it. Thats amazing and I appreciate every single one of you who have read, commented and voted for my story! You guys are the best fans ever ILY all <3

Hope you all enjoy this chapter :) UNEDITIED

xoxo

-crazy chick

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how long it has been since I have been kidnapped. The room I am in has no windows so I don't know if it light outside or not. I lay on the bed staring at the dull white ceiling.

My mind is buzzing with questions and scenarios of what is going to happen to me. Am I going to die? Are they going to keep me locked up forever? Are they going to starve me to death? 

I start to hyperventilate. I get off the bed and run to the door. I start to bang it with all the strength I have. 

I really have to get out of here.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I yell. 

"CAM!?" I yell again. I still don't know how Cam could be part of all of this. When there is no reply. I walk back over to the bed. I am exhausted and hungry and just want to go home. A tear rolls down my cheek and I angrily wipe it away.

I have to stop crying! I can not show these sickos that I am weak and afraid. 

I hear footsteps in the hallway. Maybe it is Cam.

I shoot up when I hear the sound of the door being unlocked. 

Finally! The door swings open and I am faced with Cam. I gasp, when I look at him.

He is battered, with cuts and bruises all over him. His black, swollen eye makes me cringe. 

"What happned to you?" I ask. He shoots me an angry look.

"Shut up and follow me!" He snaps. I flinch at his voice. I forgot that Cam was angry with me.

For what reason, I have no bloody idea!

Cam starts to walk back into the hallway and I hurry after him. 

"Where are you taking me?" I ask, while trying to keep up with his pace. He doesn't look at me.

"Just follow me and stop asking questions!" He says. I stop in my tracks and cross my arms over my chest. 

When he realizes that I am not following him, he turns around.

"Come on Katie! I don't have time!" He exclaims. I dont move. I shoot him a death glare.

"No." I reply. He scoffed. 

"If you dont get your ass here right now, I am going to have no choice but to drag you away kicking and screaming!" He says impatiently. 

"I am not moving until you tell me what the hell is going on!" I exclaim. 

He starts to walk towards me and I realize he is going to drag me away.

Like hell he is!

Before he has time to grab me, I turn around and make a run for it. 

"KATIE!" I hear him scream behind me.

He is not far behind and I hear him struggling to keep up. I turn right into another long hallway.

I don't know where I am going, but all I know is that I have to get out of here. 

I can hear Cam's frantic breathing not far behind me and I remember that he is battered and weak. That gives me an extra advantage to get away.