Chapter 25:

OMG I HAVE REACHED OVER 100k READS!!! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW BLOODY HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW :D I LIKE WANT TO DO CARTWHEELS ALL THE WAY UP MT.EVEREST LIKE OMG AHHHHHH!!!! ANYWAYS, THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH! I KNOW THAT I AM NOT THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO POSTING QUICKLY BUT I PROMISE THAT WILL CHANGE! I WILL ALSO MAKE MY CHAPTERS LONGER ;) ILY ALL SO MUCH <3 HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ;)

xoxo

-alisha (a.k.a crazy chick)

UN-EDITIED (like always :p)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light fills my vision as I slowly open my eyes. It takes my eyes a second to ajust to the lightning and as soon as it does, I take in my surroundings. I am lying in a hospital bed. 

I look over to my right and see a bag of clear liquid that is being pumped into my body via my right arm and a bag of cream liquid that is being pumped in through a tube that is attached to my nose. 

What the hell happend? I try and rack my brain, but the only thing that I can remember is being the interview room back at the police station where that FBI director guy was asking me questions.

I look over to my left at the table, that held a couple files, pens and a glass of water. I instantly feel thirsty and didnt know how dry my throat was until now. I try to reach over to grab the glass, but it is too far.

"Katie, your awake. Let me get that for you." a nurse says walking into the hospital room with a smile.

I look over at her.

She is young looking nurse, in her late mid 20's, with blonde hair that is neatly put up in a bun and is wearing scrubs.

I weakly smile back to her as she walks over and hands me the glass.

"Thank you." I say, before taking a long gulp. My throat instantly feels a million times better and sigh in relief.

"My name is Samantha. How are you feeling?" Samantha asks me. I hand her the glass and she places it back onto the table.

"Better." I reply. She grabs one of the files from the table and jots something down. 

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask her, looking out of the window on the other side of the room. The sun was shining brightly. The clock right next to the window shows that it is 2pm. The only thing I dont know is the day. 

"2 days." she replies causually, looking down at the file in her hands. I look over at her in shock.

2 days!?!?!? 

"Dont look so shocked, Katie. You body had reached its limit and your were overly exaushted both physically and mentally. You needed that rest." 

"Where's Zac? Where's my mum?" I ask her, slightly worried. Was Zac released from the station?

Oh god, please tell me he was! 

"Your mum, left an hour ago to go grab you some clean clothes from your house." she replies. 

"And what about Zac?" I ask her. She looks at me confused.

"I'm sorry Katie, but no one has come to visit under the name Zac." 

Panic instantly courses through my body. Omg! Where the hell is Zac?

"How long do I have to stay here?" I ask her, my voice almost shaking. 

They better not have put Zac in jail. He did nothing wrong! 

"You will be discharged sometime today."