Chapter 8:

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ!

UNEDITED!

Hey guys, I am truly, truly, truly, truly SORRY!!!! I really am!!! I was suppose to post this chapter 5 days ago, but due to some unexpected (not so great) events, I was unable to post :( 

You guys probably are rolling your eyes and thinking to yourselves that I always make excuses, but I cant predict the things that will happen in my life and I hope you guys understand that. I would really like to thank all of you for reading, voting and commenting for this story! I really, really appreciate it, from the bottom of my heart. I love writing, and knowing that people out there are enjoying and reading my story is the best feeling in the world. It really motivates me to continue writing and posting for you all! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this long awaited chapter :) I love you all and thank you again for all your support :) xoxo -Crazy Chick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8:

I hit the floor, with Zac pinning both my hands above my head.

"WHAT THE HELL ZAC!!?" I scream, trying to push him off of me. Zac immediately backs off. His room was quite dark so I couldn't see him properly. As I get back up onto my feet, Zac walks over to turn on his light.

He is sweating and has an angry and annoyed expression on his face. I mentally smile. That's payback for the night he scared the hell out of me.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Zac demands, in a low, angry voice. I stare at him in disbelief. 

"What am I doing?! You are the one who attacked me!" I exclaim. 

"Well I wouldn't have had to if you weren't creeping into my room in the middle of the bloody night!" He exclaims.

I cross my arms over my chest and glare at him.

"Well I wouldn't have to, if you hadn't taken that stupid picture of us kissing!" I yell. I mentally slap myself. I shouldn't have told him that. Now I am never going to get that camera back. Who knows what he is going to do with that picture.

Zac lets out a laugh. I glare at him.

"Well you are wasting your time, because I have already posted the picture on facebook." He starts laughing again. That ass-hole!

I pick up one of his pillows and throw it at him. He just keeps laughing.

"You ass-hole! I hate you!" I yell and storm out of his room. Not before coming face to face with my very annoyed looking mother.

"What in the world is going on here?" She demands. I look back at Zac and then back at my mother. I can not tell her about that picture. 

"Well...?" My mum, asks when neither Zac or I answer her. I just stare at her. What am I meant to say?

"Umm..well, I uh, I uh..needed to use Zac's phone charger, because I lost mine." I reply lamely. I can hear Zac trying to cover up his laughter from behind me. My mum just shakes her head.

"Well, you could have asked him without yelling. You need to start being nice to Zac, Katie," my mum replies. I turn around and look at Zac, only to see him grinning like an idiot. I glare at him, mouthing 'I hate you'. That just makes him smile even more.

I look back at my mum. Me be more nice to him? Like hell that is going to happen! Well, at least my mum didn't question the lame explanation I gave her, as to why I was screaming at Zac at 1 in the morning.