Chapter 27:

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Sorry about the last chapter. The last chapter was more of a chapter to introduce Lizzie back into the story, because she is going to become a big part of the story in the upcoming chapters. Oh and some people asked why it was easy for Katie to just leave the police station and I just want to say that she will have to go back to the police for the interview at some point in this story and I am pretty sure the police officers cant keep a person against their will to do an ineterview unless they are a suspect in a crime. I hope that clears up that question :)

Anyways, enjoy the chapter! :) xoxo

UNEDITED!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lizzie just stares at me in shock, trying to process everything that I have just told her. I bite my lip and wait for her to respond. 

"Say something!" I say to her, after a minute of silence. She shakes her head and gets off of my bed and runs her hand through her hair, still seeming to process what I had just told her.

"What do you want me to say?" she asks me.

"I dont know. Anything. Just say anything." 

"Are you sure Cam is your related to you?" she asks me, a frown on her face. 

"Unfortunately, he is. I am just gald that I knew before I actually got involved with him."

"Shit. You were so close to actually kissing your own brother!! Wait, did you kiss him??" 

I shudder at the thought and I feel an uncomforatble knot form in my stomach at the thought of being so close to kissing Cam.

"NO! I didnt kiss him! Can you please not talk about...that...the thought is sickening enough."

She drops the subject and pulls out her phone. Just as she does, someone knocks on my door.

"Yes mum?" I yell, knowing it is her.

"Can I come in?" She asks, in a slightly nervous tone. I frown in confusion. Why would my mum sound nervous?

"Yes." I reply, hesitantly. 

My door slowly opens and I look up, my eyes widening in shock at the sight in front of me.

"Hello again Katie." a farmiliar voice says.

A mixture of emotions stir whithin me as I am faced with the one person I thought I had gotten away from.  

"What are you doing here Gared? Or should I say Detective Finn." I ask him, a dangerous tone in my voice. If he pisses me off anymore (if that is even possible), then I am going to go into Psycho mode. 

"Is this Gared? Your right Katie, He really is hot!" Lizzie says me, checking Gared out. I really want to smack her right now. Did she have to mention the fact that I think Gared is hot!

Gared gives her a million dollar smile and then turns to me, amusement twinkling in his eyes.

"So you think I'm hot?" he asks me, in a smug tone, making me want to both throw something at him and also die of embaraasment.

He's so up himself! He's even worse than Zac, which is really saying something. Jerk!

I roll my eyes. Well, I cant blame her for stating the fact that he is hot, because he IS extreamly hot, but she did not have to mention that I think he is hot. Plus his godly looks does not change the fact that he is an ass-hole who may or may not be the reason that Cam is missing and possibly dead!