Chapter 18:

YAY IM FINALLY BACK!!! :D ALL MY FINALS ARE FINISHED AND NOW I AM FREE FOR 4 WEEKS :D THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO x1000000 MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME :') I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR SUPPORT...I KNOW THIS SOUNDS CHEESY BUT I  WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR WITH MY STORY IF IT WASNT FOR ALL OF YOU, SO THANK YOU SO MUCH :') ILY ALL <3 I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER xoxo <3

IMPORTANT: THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I HAVE BIG PLANS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, SO DONT MIND THIS SHORT ONE ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Hold the gun to his head!" Cam demands, while he starts to tie Gared's hands together behind his back.

My hand is slightly shaking as I hold the gun to Gardeds head. This does not feel real. I start to feel a little lightheaded. The lack of water, food and sleep is taking its toll on me. I need to get my energy back before I pass out! 

"You cant do this!" Garded exclaims, anger evident on his face. He winces in pain as Cam pulls tightly on the rope.

"Well I just did." Cam says. He finishes tying the rope and grabs the gun from my hand.

"Katie, I need you to go through the cabinet over there." Cam says to me in a calm voice. 

I look over to the other side of the room and notice a tall metal cabinet. I nod my head in response and walk over to it.

"Katie, you dont want to do that. If I was you, I would step away from it. For your own good." 

"Shut-Up, Gared!" Cam snaps. Gared glares at Cam and Cam glares back. 

"Open up the middle draw and look for a purple file." Cam orders me. 

"Purple?" I ask, amused, I dont know why, but the file being purple sounds hilarious to me. My lack of energy is making me dellusional too. My emotions are running wild at the moment. 

"Justr do it Katie!" Cam snaps, clearly annoyed. I roll my eyes at me.

"Fine! Dont need to be in a pissy mood about it!" I say, before opening up the middle draw. The draw is filled with hundreds of files, all of them various colours. My eyes scan over all the files, but I cant seem to find the purple file.

"It's not here, Cam." I say, frustrated. What is so important about this file anyway?

"Are you sure?"

I scan the files a second time and shake my head.

"Nope. No purple file here." I say and close the draw. I look over at Cam and Gared. Gared is smirking.

"What's so funny?" I snap at him. He chuckles.

"You both are wasting your time. You are never going to find it." He says. Cam pushes the gun harder into the side of Gared's head, making Gared wince in pain.

"Well, you better tell me where it is then!" Cam says in a low dangerous voice. Gared just smirks and lets out a humourless laugh. 

"You can laugh all you want, but you are going to tell me where it is whether you like it or not! Plus, your tied up, so you cant go anywhere!" Cam says, smirking. 

Gared smiles and looks over at me. I glare at him. I want to bloody punch him, even if he is so freaking sexy. I meantally slap myself for thinking that. Damn him and his godly good looks!

"Are you sure about that?" Gared says, in a sly voice. I frown in confusion and so does Cam. Suddenly, Gared leaps off of the chair, catching both Cam and I by suprise. Gared grabs the gun from Cam's hand and holds the gun to Cam's head.

I stand there, shocked. How the hell did Gared manage to untie his hands?

"Katie get out of here!" Cam yells at me. I quickly run for the door, Cam trying to fight Gared off of him.

I dont look back. I exit the room and run down the hallway. As soon as I reach the stairs, I see the creepy man who opened the door to us, walking up the stairs. I quickly turn around and run the other way, hoping that he did not see me. 

"HEY YOU THERE!" I hear the mans voice yell from behind me.

Shit! He saw me!

I run faster and turn right into another hallway. I have not idea where I am going. I can hear the sound of footsteps behind me and I start to panic. I have to hide and fast. 

Without thinking twice, I try to open one of the doors. I turn the lock and open the door, slamming it behind me and locking it from the inside. I face the door and take a deep breath as I hear the footsteps run past the door. 

"Katie?" 

I whip around to see Zac tied up to a chair. I wave of relief washes over me and I run over to him.

"Zac! Your alive!" I say. I quickly start to untie his hands. 

"How did you find me? How did you get here?" Zac asks me, confusion evident in his voice. 

I pull the rope free and Zac gets up off of the chair. I dont even answer him. I just pull him into a tight hug. This seems to shock him and to be completly honest, I have shocked myself. Never in a million years did I ever think that I would be so glad to see Zac.

After a couple of seconds, Zac hugs me back and I cant help but start to sob. 

"Why is this happening?" I muffle into his shoulder. Zac just hugs me tighter. After a couple of seconds, I break the embrace and wipe the tears from my eyes. Zac's left eye is bruised from where Derek had punched him and hsi right cheek has a long cut. 

"How long have you been locked up?" I ask him. 

"Almost 2 days." He answers. I nod my head and look around the room. The room looks exatly like the room I was locked up in at the Warehouse, excpet this room is a little smaller. All the memories from the Warehouse comes rushing back to me like a slap in the face. 

"How did you get here, Katie?" Zac asks me. I look at him and let out a frustrated sigh.

"It's a long story." I say, my voice quiet. I look down at the floor. Zac then gently lifts up my chin with his hand.

"Tell me everything." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed :) I am off uni now for 4 weeks so I will be posting 1-2 chapters a week :) I promise I will now. I have no excuses not to :) 

Please comment telling me what you thought of this chapter! I would love feedback :)

ILY ALL <3 

xoxo

-Crazy Chick