Chapter 5:

Heres the long awaited chapter i owe you all. Enjoy! :) Sorry if it is not the best but, moving house and studying for exams has been quite hectic. School is over next week so hopefully i will upload more often. Again, i am not making any promises. Thank you for everyone who has read my story. i really do appreciate it. Anyways enough with my rambling.

xoxo

-Crazy Chick

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE-CAP:

“Where are you going?” I yell after him.

“None of your buisness.” He yells back. With that he slams the front door. I just stand there unable to move. I hear the car pull out of the driveway and down the road.

What did I ever do wrong to deserve someone like Zac to be in my life?

-------

Chapter 5:

 Monday Morning:

I walk towards my locker and as usual I see Lizzie waving at me.

“Hey how was your weekend?” She asks, hinting for me to tell her about my date with Cam. I still haven’t told her about what happend. I guess I will have to now.

“Umm…yeah it was great.” I say instead. I will tell her later. Now’s not the right time.

Lizzie turns and looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

“Just great?”

“Yeah it was great.” I avoid her eyes and concentrate on the books in my locker.

“So did you guys like k-“

“Can we please just talk about this later!?” I snap. She looks confused at my outburst and lets the topic drop.

“Ok.” She replies slowly.

We both finish up at our lockers and just when I turn around, I come face to face with Zac. Hand in hand with Isabelle. I take it she broke up with Thomas. No surprise there. I glare at him.

“Move.” I command. He just smirks at me.

“Not until you hand over the car keys.” He replies.

“No. It’s my turn to drive the car today.” I say.

“Yeah well I need it.” He says.

“Yeah well your not going to get them.” I say while trying to push past him.

“Just give him the keys.” Isabelle snaps at me. I look at her and give her my best death glare.

“No one asked you, so why don’t you do yourself a favor and shut the hell up!” I snap at her. 

“Hey, don’t talk to my girlfriend like that!” Zac snaps at me. I glare at him. I was about to say something back but, Isabelle lets go of Zacs hand and stands right in front of me, hatred twinkling in her eyes. People start to gather around, hoping for a fight. God, don’t people have anything better to do than watch High School drama for their personal entertainment?!

Isabelle opens her mouth to say something. 

“Listen up! You are going to give Zac those car keys or-“

“Or what?!” I yell at her, anger rising inside of me. She smiles at my outburst. I so wish this school didn’t have a “NO FIGHTING” rule or I would totally wipe that smile off her face.