Chapter 3: The Subway

Hello readers🙂

Hope you enjoyed the chapter one and two. Excuse my grammar, it's actually my first time.
I still hope you will enjoy it till the end. Please make sure you vote! Happy reading!

"Not long in the hospital after a terrible accident, I have to discover myself the purpose why I didn't have a serious damage. I thought it's the potential of courage or... A miracle"

(Kaaru came back home and saw Junri seated in the living room)

KAARU: I'm home.

JUNRI: Oh yes I can see you but first you need to explain yourself.

KAARU: Explain what?

JUNRI: About this (Shows him the video of him and Dyna fighting on her phone)

KAARU: Oh

JUNRI: Oh... Is that what you can say?

KAARU: It's complicated Junri.

JUNRI: Complicated...? Engaging yourself in fighting is complicated.

KAARU: I couldn't control my anger that's all (Drops his bag and begins to pull his shoes)

JUNRI: Don't you know engaging yourself in a bad situation like this can lead you to expulsion. (Kaaru sighed) Tell me Kaaru, are you associated in a gang?

KAARU: No. I can never go there. I remember you told me what to do in school, so I can never get associated to a gang. (Took his bag and shoes and went to his room. Junri looks at him)

KAARU: (Thought) Get associated in a gang. Why would she say that? (Opened his bag and he saw a letter. He was surprised as he opened it and reads) Meet me at the subway at 9:30pm. (He was astonished) Should I go...? (He thought) or maybe not. It may be those bad guys again (Remember the voice that called him on the phone and those two men that followed him) It may be them. (Junri called him)

JUNRI: Kaaru, Lunch is served.

KAARU: Okay Junri I'm coming (He begins to thought) I'll think of something.

(At the Dinning room. The two engaged themselves in conversation)

KAARU: How is the business going?

JUNRI: Great. The books from the wholesalers will be out of stock very soon.

KAARU: And what will you be doing at that time?

JUNRI: I'll make my books especially novels.

KAARU: Really? I didn't know that.

JUNRI: Well that was a long time ago. Later maybe during the weekend, I will look for the ones I've made.

KAARU: Interesting. I hope they will be good.

JUNRI: Sure It will. During my times in school, I was awarded as the best student writer in Tokyo.

KAARU: Wow. I was thinking of being a writer but I've never thought of doing something by myself to make money.

JUNRI: They are lot of things you can do to make money. What do you like to do anytime you get bored?

KAARU: Hmm I love to draw... I love to sing... And to rap... Hmm. I think that's all.

JUNRI: From there you can make money from it. All you have to do is to focus the one you love the most, once you do that you can be earning thousand of yens a month

KAARU: I get it now Junri. Thanks.

JUNRI: (Smiles) Anytime. You have to achieve these things by yourself because no one will be there with you.