Chapter 8: Hard Time

(Somewhere in the outskirts of Tokyo, there was unknown organization in that place. They was a meeting head by just three people which were assassins)

1ST MAN: Those of you who think this job can't worked effectively, then you are trying to deprived this mission.

2ND MAN: If only we follow orders. But for now, we can't do anything we are subordinate.

1ST MAN: Not in this type of situation, We still haven't finished yet.

NATE: (Came in) Tell me why are you such in a haste.

1ST MAN: What... And who are you?

NATE: Your superiors. Are you surprised?

2ND MAN: How old are you?

3RD MAN: And how do you get into the conference room with many guards outside?

NATE: What a drag, I don't get, why all the questions.

TASHA: Naive guys like you aren't supposed to go. Leave us to do.

1ST MAN: Who are you calling...?

2ND MAN: Yes you can. Superiors are the one who handles the matter in his mission. (Whispers to the 1st man) It's better than causing troubles.

1ST MAN: Tch!

TASHA: Our job here is to eliminate manipulators... hmm just for fun. (They left)

NATE: By the way, this assignment was assigned by master to kill someone. You don't need to know the person since we do. (The men were surprised)

TASHA: Yeah.

(The 1st man which was the hot-headed growled his displeasure at Nate and brought out his sword to kill him but Nate stabs him on the stomach with his sword. The man coughed out blood and Nate smiles. The man was frozen as the rest of them were shocked while Tasha smiles)

NATE: Very good of you who tries to kill your superior. Why don't we handle it here and see yourself in the other side. (Brings out the sword and the man fell. He shakes his sword once to remove the blood) Oh well I do hate naive guys.

TASHA: Sure you do brother.

(A man was surprised as he sees them leaving)

3RD MAN: Are these the Leighton siblings master promised to assigned?

(Meanwhile at Kaaru's house)

(Kaaru was in his room doing his assignment and didn't know what to do after he got hook up in a maths question. He insisted that he is going to do it later and he went downstairs. He suddenly smells an aroma coming from the Kitchen. He knows that Junri was cooking and went there to assist her. She was cracking the eggs and puts them in the pan for frying)

KAARU: You mean a hand.

JUNRI: Ain't you supposed to be doing your assignment?

KAARU: I'll do it later.

JUNRI: That's okay. I can handle it.

KAARU: You sure. You really look like you mean a hand.

JUNRI: Okay. Just grab the knife and help me chop the green onions.

KAARU: Okey-dokey. (He opens the cupboard, brought out the knife, and then goes to bring the green onions and started chopping)

JUNRI: Thank you... Kaaru I'm really worried about you.

KAARU: Why?

JUNRI: You haven't discover the incident of what happened to you from the accident. I think we should go back to the hospital and quickly run the test.