Chapter 37: Plan

TAKASHI: If I was the one that find the person behind XO. (Then he grins) I'm gonna kill him.

KAARU: Kill... him. (While saying it in a low tone with shocking surprise)

EITO: Look, there are other ways to do if you find XO, but killing him can never be the right way.

TAKASHI: Yes I know. You see once I kill XO, this case will be solved.

KAARU: What solve? What about the people who are in support for him? You know that he's still a hero.

TAKASHI: What about those who are not in support? You don't agreed to every situations, in case you don't know they are people planning to kill XO, some as a group and while some as an organization. So you can see that's why he's not a good hero at all.

EITO: (Thought) He's right. That's what the blue tree are planning for.

KAARU: Takashi, you are saying as if he has committed a crime.

TAKASHI: (Didn't say anything but looked at Kaaru as he pondered) But there's a possibility that he will do so. I made a research that XO don't kill bad guys but change their heart from bad to good.

KAARU: So how does that go to what you are saying?

TAKASHI: Since he does that, very soon, he might kill someone and make another person miserable.

KAARU: (Shock as he said) The hell are you saying? Are you just gonna do that since you hate XO?

TAKASHI: I wouldn't do anything but that's the truth.

KAARU: Sometimes I don't get what you are saying.

TAKASHI: Yo waiter! Can I get another bowl of ramen?

WAITER: Yes. Let me get it. (So the waiter gave him the bowl of ramen)

TAKASHI: If you want to join my allies, I would accept that. (As he eats his ramen)

KAARU: I'm sorry I don't want to join you. If I may ask, what do you do?

TAKASHI: I'm a spy and a researcher. I travel to different countries just to stop bad guys and also make researches on them. (While chewing his mouth eating his ramen and he continues) So I have a mission in Tokyo just to know who's behind XO. Once I find him, I will kill him and I wouldn't change my mind. (This made Kaaru and Eito looked at him without saying a word) I have to get going. I'm sorry for not thinking that you are not XO.

KAARU: It's okay.

(Takashi left the scene and his phone rang as he picks it up)

VOICE: Sir, should I—

TAKASHI: (Interrupted) Yes, do it.

(Time skip, Kaaru and Eito were walking down the street)

EITO: I still believe that Takashi thinks you are XO.

KAARU: You think so. I thought he said he mistake me as XO.

EITO: He lied. And I'm sure that when he comes back, he's gonna kill you.

KAARU: (This made him look at Eito surprised)

EITO: (Thought) That Takashi is too short to join the spy. What would have made him to join?

(After that, five men on casual outfit blocked their way making Kaaru and Eito to be surprise)

KAARU: Who are these guys?

(Without saying a word from the men, they begin to attack the two. The first man brought out a gun and started to fire Kaaru. Kaaru was able to dodge all of the bullets.  Eito runs and punch the first man but he dodged that and kicked Eito. Kaaru became furious as he breathes in and out as smoke begins to come out and suddenly runs to give him a punch and he did so)