Chapter 18: Surmount

(Kaaru was in an unknown place, a place full of thick trees and bushes. He was in a forest and there was nowhere to escape as he was surrounded by giant trees. He runs to find his way and surprisedly saw his parents)

KAARU: Mum! Dad!

(Unknowingly there was a man who was still standing close to them. He wears a ninja cloth like the Aok and wore a mask covered with black. He uses his lightning power and killed them. Kaaru's eyes were widened with shocked as he saw them turning to dust and breeze blew them away. The man turned back slowly and Kaaru was afraid and ran away. He ran as fast as he can)

(The cold air pierces his lungs and throat as it hurt so much. He surprisedly saw the man at his front and Kaaru was full with fear and anxiety. The man looked at him with his eyes shown as it was red and he release the lightning at his left hand and the other one fire at his right hands he was about to strike him. Kaaru woke up immediately and caught his breath hardly and realized it was only a nightmare)

(He walked to meet Junri as he was already dressed up for school)

KAARU: Good morning, Junri.

JUNRI: Oh good morning, dear. Sit down as I prepare your breakfast.

(Kaaru sat on the chair, and started to have thought concerning the dream he dreamt. He stared at the table as his finger was tapping on it, he tries to figure out where he was, what he saw, why he's parents were there and who was that person that also wears an Aok uniform. He was so silent that Junri even found it strange)

JUNRI: Are you alright?

KAARU: Huh?

JUNRI: I'm just asking if you are alright because you are really acting weird today. You look like you have seen something that makes your head fill with questions.

KAARU: Yeah. Something like that.

JUNRI: So what's it? You can tell me if you want to. (She said while serving him his breakfast which was pancake covered with syrup and the other plate was rice balls)

KAARU: I just had a nightmare.

JUNRI: Seriously? We all have nightmares that scare us away.

KAARU: I know but this one is... complicated (He said as he eats the rice balls)

JUNRI: Hmm I see. All you need to do is to overcome it or else it comes after you forever.

(Kaaru was shocked to hear what Junri said to him as he shudder in fear)

(At School, Kaaru discussed it with Eito and Hiro about the nightmare he dreamt)

EITO: It's just a dream.

KAARU: But It looks so real. Sometimes to tell you guys something is totally too difficult.

EITO: No you are the one that is too difficult.

KAARU: What did I do? it's the truth.

HIRO: A man with lightning and fire powers.

KAARU: One side lightning and the other side fire. (He said as he shows them using his hands)

HIRO: Hmm...Yuuto doesn't have fire and Shin-sensei doesn't have lightning. (She said as she had an imaginary cloud under her head imagining what if the two combined themselves giving the man)

KAARU: What! You are guessing that is them. (He said as he was shocked making a comical defeated face)

HIRO: Relax, I'm just kidding.

EITO: How are you sure is the man? Beside it's just a dream.

KAARU: Man, you don't just understand. Dreams like this looks so real and it can sometimes happen.