Chapter 24: Battle In Hashimoto

(On top of a building close to the warehouse, we can see three men watching the scene on what has been going on. They all wore big black long sleeve dress with an integral hood, and with little blue designs on it. By the left side was the symbol of the blue tree, which are their uniforms)

ITO: Saku really messed up the plan. (He said while looking at Saku)
Ito Uchiha
Speed                                                       

NARUO: Yeah. What a hassle (he said with a bored tone while squatting)
Naruo Uchiyama
Cyborg                                          

YANO: Can we just do this quickly. Beside this party could be over.
Yano Minako
Beast shape shifting

ITO: Not yet. Someone is about to arrive.

NARUO: If it's that crazy guy, I swear this plan wouldn't go well.

KEISUKE: Sure it will, if you only get along. (While he appeared to them, seen on his uniform, making Naruo and Yano dumbfounded)

NARUO: Speak of the devil (while surprised)

YANO: How long have you being here?

KEISUKE: Well Nanu, let's just say a month of Sundays.

YANO: Is Yano not Nanu. Yano! (He yelled in a comical defeated way while Keisuke didn't care about it)

ITO: Keisuke, what should we do?

KEISUKE: Saku and Taichi have to fall back. Fighting was not supposed to be the option for them. And... (Then he sees XO while he was surprised) That guy on XO mask... should be dead. (Keisuke smiled evilly)
Keisuke Naotaka
Invisibility
Acting leader of the Corvus

(To Kaaru and Taichi who were still staring at each other while they didn't say anything. Hiro looked at them and saw Kaaru with a serious look and...)

TAICHI: Now let's dance for a while! (He said as he tried to cut off his head and he managed to dodged that)

(Kaaru punched him but he blocked that and Taichi kicked him, causing him to hit himself in some of the boxes stored there)

HIRO: Kaaru! (He screamed worried as she was about to meet him but Saku blocked her way)

SAKU: Uh-uh, Not so fast.

HIRO: Tch! Get out of my way! (She yelled as she ran to attack him. The two started to fight a hand and leg combats. She kicked him but he blocked it with his left hand covered with ice making her to be full of surprised)

SAKU: There's no way you can lay your dirty leg on me.

HIRO: Why you...! (She said as she tried to punch him and Saku dodged as many blow from her. He then kicked her and she goes on her kneels)

SAKU: It doesn't matter if you try your best to kill me. I wouldn't make light of it. Fighting with seriousness can sometimes lose your cool, because you wouldn't be aware of your surroundings just your rival you are facing who you want to kill so badly. But by the way I'm not your rival. If you think so, get up and fight. (He said while looking at Hiro with a serious look which made her to be scared)

(To Kaaru, he got up and sees Taichi coming to him with a blow. Surprisedly, he blocked that with just one hand)

TAICHI: What, with just one hand. Is that even possible? (While having it as a thought)