Chapter 19: Nowhere To Escape

(From here, it took him when Kaaru was four years old living with his parents. He was sitting on the couch close to his mother which she was telling him a story while his father reading the newspaper. His mother name was Aimi while his father name was Sakai)

AIMI: ...so that was how the two boys became friends. The end. (As she closed the story book)

KAARU: Wow, can you read it again?

AIMI: What... again. (She said with surprise)

KAARU: Yes mum.

SAKAI: Honey, maybe he enjoyed the story.

AIMI: (Sighed as she faces to Kaaru) Before I read it again tell me what learnt.

KAARU: I learnt that we should care for each others.

AIMI: Oh really.

KAARU: Yes mummy... (Suddenly there was a heavy knock at the door)

SAKAI: Don't worry I'll go get it up (He got up and dropped his newspaper to stool close to him and he heads to the door as the knock was getting louder and he finally opened it) Yes...uh! (Surprisedly someone kicked him as he fell and hit his back against the door)

KAARU: Daddy! (He shouted as his took him upstairs. Kaaru saw that it was a man with all black outfit and a black mask. The man followed them upstairs and didn't see that as he looked for them. Kaaru and his mum hid themselves in one of the room doors) Mum, who is that man?

AIMI: I don't know but we have to be quiet. (As she whispered, she saw a window as she quickly opened it)

KAARU: This is a great idea. We can try to escape. (As he was happy and looked at her. Aimi looked at him as tears started to gathered from her eyes and embrace him) Mum. (He said as he was shocked)

AIMI: Kaaru I need you to run as fast as you could.

KAARU: What about you? Are you not going to follow me?

AIMI: Don't worry about me. (She took off her pendant which was wore on her neck and gave it to him to wear) Keep this. It was given from my mother and now I'm giving it to you. Anytime you face difficulties, just held on to it.

KAARU: Mum...

AIMI: Your mum and your dad are always there for you. (There was a heavy slam at the door) Now go!

KAARU: But I'm not leaving without you.

AIMI: I said go! (Kaaru jumps down as Aimi quickly shut the window back so that the man wouldn't know that he escape from there)

(Kaaru was running as fast as he could and he stopped and turns back and saw that his mum was killed after he heard her scream. He cries briefly and continues to run, after that their house was burnt down as the man turned back slowly with anger)

(Kaaru woke up immediately, he looks round and saw the time seven forty five)

KAARU: (Sighed) Today's saturday (As he thought and got up, later he was at Junri's store and started to have thought of his dream) Same thing, same man. Who is the man on the aok outfit. I didn't overcome it just like what Junri and Yuuto told me. But it seems so difficult. (As he grip firmly to the pendant)

??: Hello, I'll like to buy a book.

(Kaaru turned around and saw that it was Eito as he was surprised)

KAARU: Eito.

EITO: Kaaru, you didn't tell me you got a part-time job.

KAARU: This is actually my aunty's shop. My house is upstairs.