Chapter 7: Teach

(At school, Kaaru was studying in the school library with Eito. He started solving maths, cracking his brain to figure out the answer. He looks at Eito not solving but reading a book. He became surprise at first and looked at the book "The power of time")

KAARU: (Thought) He's not solving but reading his favorite book. He must be serious about working with time, but why? Everyone works with time, it's a normal thing but... Wait that's his power, Time traveling. All of a suddenly in the present world, he took me back from the very first starting about how it all happened. (Something snap him to his head as he remembered something) That's it he can take me to the past on how my parents were killed by a manipulator and whose heredity is it gotten from. (He smiles) Yes that's a great plan Kaaru.

EITO: (Looks at Kaaru smiling at him) Why are you smiling?

KAARU: What... Er... Nothing.

EITO: Time out.

KAARU: Wait. I haven't finished yet.

EITO: Kaaru you spent fifteen minutes trying to solve the question, two minutes looking elsewhere and three minutes playing with your pen. And tell me how many times you have spent all together?

KAARU: (Surprised) Twenty.

EITO: Precisely.

KAARU: Wait a minute how do you know...?

EITO: It's what I do. It's my power. Manipulators have something so special they focus about. I focus on my surroundings. Through the help of time, I can be able to know the time they spend in dancing, sleeping, eating and so many other things you can mention... without looking at a time piece.

KAARU: You are a lucky duck. But hey, have you finished what I gave you to do?

EITO: Yeah. It was a piece of cake.

KAARU: Maybe it was too easy.

EITO: Even if I give you the same you will still be struggling with it.

KAARU: Yeah yeah yeah. You are a smart guy, to be honest.

EITO: If you do that you have wasted a lot of time.

KAARU: I know but first teach me this last question

EITO: Okay.

(Eito looks at the textbook and he taught him the question. Kaaru started to focus as he begins to attempt the questions. School was over and he walks to meet Shin at Route three just as he said. He thinks of something at the pub)

KAARU: (Thought) I don't understand, there must be a reason why they are after me. I have been thinking of these weird stuffs that is going to happen and I can't recall it. Sometimes I wonder where they come from and what they are up to.

(He went to Route three and stares at the place as he was suspecting something. Surprisedly, a dagger was thrown to him and he dodge it, so many of them were coming to him and he dodge everything performing his stunts. He was panting as he looks round. Shin jumps down and Kaaru looks at him astonished and they started to fight. Kaaru dodge every punch from him, Shin trips him and hold his shirt as Kaaru landed on a slant way)

SHIN: Very impressive. You are good at dodging.

KAARU: But I wasn't prepared. I didn't know you would show up.

SHIN: I know. That's why it was a surprise attack. So it was a test

KAARU: Test? You almost killed me...

SHIN: End of discussion (Drops him on the ground) Let's start training.

KAARU: Is this your first time teaching someone?