Chapter 29: Look Up

KAARU: Who are you?

KIN: Hmm why do you want to know? (She said with a smile on her face)

KAARU: I haven't seen you before. (As he gets up) But by the uniform, you are from the blue tree.

KIN: So you even know the name? This is good. (She said while inclining her sword)

(And as for Kaaru, he balanced his stance and tries to control the fire as they started to surround them with his two hands and... the fight begins. Kaaru tried to punch but Kin dodged that, which made XO be shocked and then Kin slice him but Kaaru dodged that as a mark was shown on his face which made him looked at it in shocked)

(Kin sliced his tummy, making him to go on one kneels)

KIN: You must be Kaaru. Isn't it? Too bad, even though inside that mask you are wearing, I still know it's you.

KAARU: (Thought) Damn, what kind of blade is this? (He said while looking at his palm stained with blood)

KIN: Now let's see if you can still fight as I'll give you this. (As she was about to cut up his head but surprisedly, Kaaru dodged that without seeing her doing it) Did he just dodged that? (While having it as a thought)

KAARU: Nice try miss but you can't underestimate that. (Then he kicks her, making her to go back a little and as for Kaaru, he got up and gave her a blow on a tummy and then her jaw)

(Kin felt that pain but didn't give up while she was annoyed as she looked up, she didn't see him again. For Kaaru, he continues to look for the missing girl as the fire was getting worst. He goes from one room to the other and finally he found her under the table while she was hiding)

KAARU: Hey you okay?

(The girl looked at him confused because of the mask as she nodded her head indicating yes, I'm fine)

KAARU: Okay, let's get out of-

(All of a sudden, he got interrupted by a force of air which was blown on him, causing him to go back and slammed himself to a wall. The little girl was surprised to see that as she turned around to see Kin with her sword on her hand walking to meet her)

KIN: I will always find you.

KAARU: That's impossible. (He said while trying to get up)

KIN: Glad to know it is. There is no escape for you or otherwise... (Then smiles evilly) you and the girl will just have to die here together.

KAARU: (Clenches his teeth in anger and...) Get behind me (As the little girl went at his back. Then Kaaru breaths in and out while balancing his stance and stretches out his hand and said) I'm not going to die here not even her (while the little girl looked at her surprised)

KIN: Okay. But let's see who's right or wrong.

(Then Kin ran to him for an attack as she was about to give him a slice but Kaaru dodged that and was about to give her a punch. Kin grabbed Kaaru's hand and gave him a kick on his torso, causing him to go back with a fall. Surprisedly, Kin tries to stab Kaaru but he dodged that. He quickly got up and the two started to fight. He blasted her with his fire and she dodged that, running to slice him. Kaaru also dodged but surprisedly, Kin was far enough to give him a slice on the chest and then at his back with such an incredible speed. Kaaru coughs out blood and Kin gave him a kick, making him to hit himself on the wall)

(Kin sees that she didn't have enough time as the burning building will blow up in any minute. To Kaaru, he opened his eyes slowly and widened it in shock to see Kin holding the little girl's arm, placing him off the window)