Chapter 4: Origin

In class, Kaaru was feeling bored over the maths teacher's teaching. He looks at the teacher and later glanced to another direction. He looks at Hiro from a distance who was paying attention to the subject.

KAARU: (Thought) I wonder if it was really true of what Hiro said.

(There was a flashback)

(Kaaru and Hiro were having a conversation)

HIRO: Fifty years ago, before Tokyo was safe. A meteor suddenly crash in the city. So later it was believe to make some people have elemental powers which was difficult to manipulate at that time. Years pasted as some were born with it as a result of heredity.

KAARU: But I don't see anything gotten as a heredity from my parents.

HIRO: You wouldn't know. Some keep it as a secret.

KAARU: (Astonished) Secret... But you said it was difficult to manipulate at that time.

HIRO: Only if you practice it. It's because some don't know how to manipulate it. The power will be using them as a means to create their own manipulation to the user.

KAARU: You mean I'll soon be become like that.

HIRO: Been manipulated happens after a week. So yes, you will become like that.

KAARU: Oh what a crazy thing.

HIRO: Well because of that, some intended to do harms to people. That is why non-manipulators are against us.

KAARU: About the meteor, do you know where it came from?

HIRO: No. Nobody knows. Not even our professors and scientists today.

(End of flashback)

(Suddenly a boy came late to class while the girls were surprised. He is tall, thin man with a short blue hair. He has a rectangular blue eyes in his pupil with remarkable pointed shape of his jaw and wears a glasses with rectangular lenses. He is always seen with a dull face. The seventeen years old boy is always loved by the girls anywhere he goes in school. His name is Eito Satoshi.)

1st GIRL: (surprised) Eito! (They were all feeling romantic as all eyes from the girls faces him while the boys didn't care)

1st BOY: (Talks to the other boy) Crap he is stealing our handsomeness. (Touches his faces as he thinks he's handsome)

2nd BOY: Yeah. Even he even manipulated my girlfriend.

1st BOY: Hey don't ever say that word again. Manipulators are never trusted.

(Kaaru hears it as he was surprised)

2nd BOY: I didn't say anything concerning that.

KAARU: (Sighed)

TEACHER KENJI: Eito why are you late for class?

EITO: I was studying in the library.

(To the class amazement especially the girls, they were surprised to hear Eito's voice for the first time)

1st GIRL: Oh my gosh, It's this his first time talking.

KAARU: (Thought) What? First time.

2nd GIRL: Yeah. I thought he was dumb.