Chapter 36: Arrival

(The train stopped at Tokyo as people started coming out. Takashi was the last to come out and he saw Uda standing in front of him. Takashi looked at him confused)

TAKASHI: Huh!

UDA: (knock his head and yelled in a comical defeat face) Huh! Is that how you greet someone you haven't seen for the past two years.

TAKASHI: Ouch! (As he touches his head which was swollen like big round ball while making a comical defeat face) Geez sorry, I didn't know it was you seeing you got beards now.

UDA: Hmm so I did change.

TAKASHI: Yeah. Have anyone told you that.

UDA: No. But I'm I so glad to see you. (As he hugged him tightly while lifting him up)

TAKASHI: Hey, you are squeezing me.

UDA: Sorry (while he released him)

TAKASHI: I didn't come here for some family reunion. You know why I am here, right?

UDA: Oh right.

(Later, they were seen in Uda's car as he was the one driving while Takashi, who was at the front seat operating his phone)

TAKASHI: So anything?

UDA: Not much.

TAKASHI: What do you mean "not much"?

UDA: Most informations are unknown about XO. What I found out is only his profiles concerning his dob, gender, school and... his name.

(This made Takashi to be surprised after Uda said "his name")

TAKASHI: So what other informations are unknown?

UDA: Where he lives. (Takashi was surprised as Uda continues) I couldn't figure out where he stays but it's obvious that he stays in Tokyo.

TAKASHI: I see.

UDA: Tell me what are you going to do?

TAKASHI: To find out more about him and who is actually behind XO is by attending his school.

UDA: How do you know he's still a student. Dive into some clues

TAKASHI: Alright. In Tokyo, the average work hours are between 10am to 6pm that is they work for 9 hours. And as for XO, he only does his job by 5pm till the evening or sometimes mostly at midnight. That means he goes to school by 8am and comes back by 4pm. But when it comes to full time, it's during the weekends he does it.

UDA: Hmm. (While he was on point in understanding what Takashi said)

TAKASHI: But that's not all. XO is on all social media platforms and when I view his posts. He posted a research article mostly on advanced physics, that is also how you will think he's a science students. Students post about things like homework, tests, or extracurricular activities and that's what he does. (As he opened Uda's laptop)

UDA: I see. How would you be able to know his true identity. Although, his name is-

TAKASHI: Kaaru Kagawa.

UDA: Huh! How do you know the password to my laptop?

TAKASHI: It wasn't that hard. I can also hacked other computers while using your laptop.

UDA: What! Really?

TAKASHI: Yeah. I learnt that when I was nine.

UDA: (Thought) What a smart young fella.

TAKASHI: Anyway, all I have to do since his real face haven't been confirmed is one, pay close attention to his behavior whether he acts secretive or evasive or if he seem to disappear at odd times or come back with unusual injuries. Two, observe his relationships, if he has any unusual connections or interactions with other people. And three lastly, try to connect the dots, if he has any access to unusual technology or resources. Do he have any unexplained wealth or power?