Chapter 14: First Difficult Task

(From here, Kaaru sat on top of a building, he wore his new jacket and his mask as he writes on his diary and says...)

"Now I'll like tell you the hard time I had in my former school, Takayoshi High. I don't know where to start from but let me tell you for what I know. I can remember during my time there when everyone got to be careful about the bullies. They just can't keep their eyes off the young ones especially that guy named Taka who sticks around with the girls and... let me not go further cos it's complicated. Life wasn't easy during when they all mess around, fighting, quarrelling, and other sort of stuffs while some of the bullies will just act like bunch of apes (He laughs). That's how I left, that was when I was twelve years old and for five years, I've being at home. I self-study till when my aunty had enough money, she took me to Tomoyuki High. That one was worst than Takayoshi I was bullied and have someone who was a trouble maker and of course friends. My first time I've made a group of friends. I will just stop here for now and enjoy myself".

(Kaaru shut the book. He looked at the perfect view in the city of Tokyo while looking down)

KAARU: (Sighed) Nothing better than staying up here (Looked at two women talking) Two pretty ladies (Looked at a man riding a bicycle) A guy riding a bicycle (Looked at a dog barking as the owner drags it with a chain) A dog barking disturbing the peace (Saw little kids running to the ice cream truck as it came) Children buying ice cream. Lots of kids, lots of money (Saw a car driving violently as another car drives after it) That one seems not to be enjoying himself. Must be a robber (Stood up) Adieu (He said as he looked at you readers and as he wore his mask and jumped off the building and landed on the getaway car)

ROBBER: What da?

KAARU: Well hello there you must be busy with the cash you have. Why don't I help you? (He said as he tries distracting the robber who couldn't see what was in front of him)

(The robber brought out his gun to shoot him but Kaaru dodged that and tries to punch the front glass but no use. The robber quickly accelerate the car with full speed, Kaaru almost fell and then kicked the front glass with his two leg. The robber was shocked as he brought out his gun again but Kaaru took it from his hand and throws it away. The man who chased the getaway car was surprised to see someone already doing the job. The robber pushes Kaaru as the two fell off the car. While they were still on the ground, the robber tries to use this opportunity to get up but Kaaru holds his shirt as he drags him up)

KAARU: Not so fast.

(The robber suddenly brought out a jackknife and cut him but Kaaru dodged and punch him and he flew back and fell. The robber tries to get up and Kaaru punches his face multiple times as the man started to feel unconscious)

(Later, the police came and arrested the robber and the man who tries to catch the getaway robber went to meet Kaaru)

??: Thank you for what you just did.

(Kaaru turned and looked at the man. He is seen with a business suit. A well arranged hair and a clean-shaven face)

KAARU: My pleasure (He said as he changes his voice so that people wouldn't recognize him as a kid. He saw his badge on the right side of his suit) Your name is Shota Tan.

TAN: Just call me Tan. Can we talk a little?

KAARU: Sure.

(They were at a coffee shop)

TAN: (Drinks and looks outside) It's sure a nice day. Isn't it?

KAARU: Yeah. It sure is.

TAN: (Noticed that XO was not drinking) Aren't you gonna drink?