Chapter 28: It Happens For A Reason

[The Next Day...]

(Nikomaru opened the door of his house, carrying a waste bag as he throws it in the garbage can. Then some group of six men who were likely to be group of gangs came to meet Niko)

1ST MAN: Hey Niko!

(Niko didn't answered as he looked at them with a serious look)

NIKOMARU: What's it, Tobi?

TOBI: You have been avoiding us for the past four weeks now.

(Nikomaru was about to take his leave as the second man stopped him by blocking his way)

2ND MAN: Where do you think you're going?

TOBI: Come on dude, you promise us you wanted to go into this.

NIKOMARU: Well I'm not interested again.

3RD MAN: No man, why? You wanted to rob a certain man and you didn't do the shit again.

NIKOMARU: That was before. Before was before.

4TH MAN: Come on, Niko. You always come up with an idea. You can make real cash if you can help us.

NIKOMARU: Can't you leave and hired someone else. Beside I'm not the only one that is smart.

TOBI: We don't know anyone else. The certain man lives at this junction and he's known to be the richest around here.

NIKOMARU: So?

TOBI: So? You can come up with a plan. His house is so big that to my thinking, he will have many rooms and it will be difficult to know where he keeps the bread, you know the what I mean.

NIKOMARU: Whatever. The old man has where he saves them and he keeps them in his room.

5TH MAN: What you know about that?

NIKOMARU: You just gotta use ya sense, that's all. (So he went inside his house and shut the door)

6TH MAN: So boss, what are we going to do now?

TOBI: Let's just forget about him. Beside he's not the only smart guy.

(Meanwhile at a club, the background music was played as people were dancing. But Nikomaru was seen seated on couch as he drinks a bottle of an alcohol and...)

??: Yo Niko!

(Nikomaru turned around and saw that it was his friend name Taku)

NIKOMARU: Hey Taku. How's it going?

TAKU: It's just the way it is.

NIKOMARU: (Chuckles) You can say that again.

TAKU: Say Niko, did Tobi and his boys showed up to your house today?

NIKOMARU: Yeah. How do you know?

TAKU: Same thing with me.

NIKOMARU: (lights up his cigarette) Does he have anything to do with you?

TAKU: They only told they need my help to come up with a plan to seek inside the rich man's house.

NIKOMARU: (smokes the cloud) He does need the money badly. Don't you think?

TAKU: Like yeah. You know Tobi just need it in other to survive.

NIKOMARU: I can help a man who is greedy when sharing the money.

TAKU: So what do you know about him?

NIKOMARU: All I know about him, is that he always try to bus my ass, but just a fight with I got mad skills.