Chapter 31: Mystical Powers and Friends

[At Kagawa's resident]

(Kaaru and Junri were seen seated opposite to each other staring for a while in the dining room. They were both silent and Kaaru didn't looked at her as he stared at his finger, tapping the table and for Junri remain focused as she said...)

JUNRI: Show me.

KAARU: Show what? (He said surprised)

JUNRI: Your powers. (So Kaaru showed her a fire that comes out of his palm and then off it) What about the blue fire?

KAARU: For real Junri. I don't know how that came about.

JUNRI: (Made a chuckles as she said) Wow, this is surprising. You are the hero behind XO.

KAARU: Yeah I know, it's kinda crazy.

JUNRI: And you said after saving that little girl from that accident, your powers started to unleashed?

KAARU: Yes. I heard that manipulators gets their elements from experience and by accident.

JUNRI: Okay. So how long do you have this power?

KAARU: Well let's just say for more than six months.

JUNRI: Okay. Let's end it here for today.

KAARU: Wait, you aren't mad?

JUNRI: What no I'm not. I'm only surprised that I don't even remember which traits you got your powers from.

KAARU: Me neither. I was thinking it was from my grandparents.

JUNRI: Oh really. I don't know about that either. Kaaru, hope people don't know about this?

KAARU: You mean the bad guys? No, no they're not. Hehehe.

JUNRI: Hope they didn't because things would have been worst if they find out.

KAARU: (Thought)Well things are getting extremely worst.

JUNRI: This city are against manipulators but for you as their hero, they are still counting on you.

KAARU: Yeah. Junri, you are done with mine. So it's my turn to ask you questions.

JUNRI: Oh okay.

KAARU: Tell me what happened between you and uncle.

JUNRI: Okay, It all started when I and your uncle all live happily together in a simple bungalow. Although we were poor but very hardworking. He was a waiter and a cook who works at a local restaurant and I was a novelist and a poet. I was always busy that I don't go out with him, so he decided to marry a second wife not only that but also we didn't have children on our own for four years. For me, I wasn't happy but pretended to be as it felt like he didn't love me when I do. Until that night, I went to her room to kill her and after I did that, we divorced as your uncle left the house till then we haven't seen each other for the past fifteen years now.

(As for Kaaru, he was surprised as his head was raise down looking at the table)

JUNRI: I'm sorry, I didn't tell you about this.

KAARU: Is that how it ended just because he doesn't spend time with you?

JUNRI: Yes. I was too busy to have time with him. I shouldn't have done that but seeing him with another woman push me to the edge to do what I have to do. Don't you get that Kaaru?

KAARU: Yeah I do get that.

JUNRI: Mind if I get something for you? Maybe snacks or a drink.

KAARU: It's okay, I'm not hungry. I better go get some air. (He said as he took his leave)