Introduction To Part One

Elemental エレメンタル

Author's Note
I didn't go out because i didn't have friends and places to visit. I was lonely and I started to love movies and comics/mangas. I then had a thought to make stories when I'm not good at writing, but it's just for fun.

Welcome to Book One: Elemental XO is the title
I hope you will like it as you go through because you are the reason why I'm writing this. This will be my debut story I'm writing, so let's do this!

Synopsis
Seventeen years old highschool student, Kaaru Kagawa has the ability to control fire after experiencing a past event that happened a long time ago. He use it to fight crimes and save people, and also want to find the person that killed his parents. In other to investigate that, things goes wrong as he became famous in Tokyo after exposing himself as a hero and he was wanted by other manipulators especially an evil organization called the blue tree, who threatens to kill him... I don't want to go further because I know you are excited. Let's find out.

Genre: Action, School, Drama, Supernatural

All Characters and places in this story are fictional and any resemblance to person's living or dead is purely coincidental.

Note: Two parts in one. They are:

Part 1: Elemental: XO
Part 2: Elemental: Fate

So I will be taking my time to settle down as I will finish it till the end same to you, I'll need your help as you vote for me.

Thank you

Abel Obaz