Chapter 10: The Right Path

(The flashbacks ended and it was another day at Tomoyuki High School. Several students were coming in to the entrance. Chen walked in as he adjusted his tie. Someone passed him, hits his shoulder and his bag fell)

???: Get out of the way

(Chen turned around and saw that it was Dyna and his boys)

DYNA: Unless you want to get beaten. (He looks at him with annoyance)

CHEN: (Pick up his bag) I don't want to fight you. You know what happened the last time.

(He left while the boys were shocked. Suddenly, Dyna hold Chen's shirt and punched him on the face)

DYNA: Yeah that was the last time (he freely adjust the hands that he used to punch Chen)

SPIKE: Do you want to die like a wounded soldier.

KEN: I guess he wants to. Why would you be calling that brat's name?

CHEN: He's not a brat. Remember he won the last time.

DYNA: The last time is the last time! (He said as he was about to give Chen another punch. Someone hold his hand to stop it)

???: Don't even try yourself Dyna.

(He turned and surprisedly it was Kaaru)

KAARU: I wouldn't do this to my best friend.

(Dyna looked at him surprised)

CHEN: Kaaru (as he beamed with smiles)

(Dyna let go his hand from Kaaru and sees that he is not afraid. He was surprised to see his face as he was bold. He couldn't understand what changed him all of a sudden)

DYNA: Kaaru. You are now the talk in this school. What happened? Why I'm I feeling as if I'm losing myself. (Kaaru didn't answered him). Why?! (He clenches his two fist) Hold yourself together and finish him off. Let me show myself what I'm really made of.

KAARU: (Became angry and remember about his emotions can control out fire and he thought) Don't use your powers Kaaru. Hold yourself (He said as he tries to cool his temper)

???: Stop right there. (The person leg was seen running. It seems it is a girl. Hiro was the one)

KAARU: Hiro.

HIRO: Hey Kaaru.

SPIKE: Huh Hiro. You are on their sides.

HIRO: I'm on everybody's side unlike you guys.

DYNA: Looks like you called your friends, Chen (Dyna became more angry)

KAARU: No he didn't we are his friends and we watched each others.

(Chen looked at Kaaru and smiled)

DYNA: Helping a friend in need, Tsk! So annoying.

(Someone from behind touched his shoulder)

???: It's that so (Dyna turned to the person and it was Yuuto) No wonder you aren't social.

DYNA: Yuuto.

YUUTO: I'm sorry Dyna. Looks like I'm not on your side anymore.

DYNA: (Reacted) What! (Same reaction goes to his friends)

YUUTO: I have to choose the path to follow. (Went to Kaaru's side)

KAARU: Thanks

YUUTO: (Looked at him and turned to the other side) Whatever (Kaaru then smiles)

KEN: What Yuuto does that mean...?

???: Yep. I told him the right thing.

(They turned and it was Eito)