Chapter 32: Mystical Powers and Friends II

(Back to Kaaru and the rest as they were still seen in their hideout. Kaaru, Eito, Yuuto and Hiro sat on a desk while Shin, who was a teacher holds a chalk and started drawing something on a board. Kaaru and his peers were having a discussion while Shin does that)

KAARU: (whispering) Was this the type of training we expected it to be?

HIRO: I don't know. Maybe it's what Shin wants.

YUUTO: Or maybe it's what it's pissing me off!

KAARU: If I may ask, have Shin ever taught you guys about chikara before?

EITO: No. We haven't heard of it either. Chikara might be in us ever since we started having our powers, but only the manipulator must discovered it when it unleashes.

KAARU: I see. But now the question is, over some years now how come you guys don't know about your power system?

EITO: I can't tell about it. Maybe some knew and some don't.

KAARU: ... (As he think about it)

HIRO: How many days is he going to be teaching us?

KAARU: I hope it wouldn't take a month.

SHIN: It would take two months.

KAARU/HIRO/YUUTO/EITO: What?! (While saying it at the same time)

SHIN: Hahaha! Just kidding it will take seven days. But if you want to learn further, we are having an additional of another seven days.

YUUTO: So that makes it's fourteen to have experience.

SHIN: That's right. Okay let's start. (So he points the board, showing a diagram of a matchstick man having an energetic aura around his body) Unleashing your chikara takes a manipulator to have emotions sometimes negative. Note that, a person can let it come out for you...

KAARU: A person can let it come out for you (While saying it in a low tone and had a thought on that) That's what Karin did. She helped me to let it come out.

SHIN: (He continues) ...But if I may ask what is this Chikara? A mystical power or energy source that unleashes on the user's body. Manipulators can perceive the type of chikara a person carries, if is how strong is it or how dangerous it can be. Emotions lead to chikara and too much chikara can lead to a transformation, changing you in a whole level.

KAARU: (Thought) Is that how I generated the blue flame mode...? Wow didn't thought that name would make sense.

SHIN: Before I go further, any questions. (This made the four of them looked at him confused and he sees that they don't have any question) Now controlling this chikara, I want you all to show me. (He said as he beam with a smile)

(Back to the mysterious man, who was seen walking towards a dark alley in daytime. He wears no T-shirt but a pair of blue jeans and suddenly fell on the ground looking tired. And someone walked up to him, his face wasn't revealed as he looked at the tired man and said)

1ST MAN: Long time no see.

(The tired man looked up and sees the person, he wears a dark blue jacket and a black jeans and this made him surprised after revealing the person's face)

2ND MAN: Takeya.

TAKEYO: Stop acting like an animal, Kaneto. I got a job for you. So get up!

KANETO: I hope the job will be costly. (He said while he got up from the ground)

TAKEYO: Costly or no costly, We have been friends for some years now. So I wouldn't reward you anything.

KANETO: Hmm. (He said while looking angry)