Chapter 17: Whose Side Are You On?

KAARU: You see I really appreciate you all. But working with the SDIA, I... I agreed with it. And I'm happy with it.

[At Yuuto's house, at his room]

YUUTO: What! (As he got up from his sleep)

HISAKI: Ah! You scared me I thought you were sleeping.

YUUTO: Shut up (As he watches the television)

KAARU: You see before I join, most people really supported me. And no matter what you will always need my help and I'll make it up to you all. Thank you (And he left as the audience applause him as some screamed for him)

[At Eito's room]

EITO: (Thought) I knew he will agree. I understand the fact that he doesn't want to see the sad faces of the people. (He off his phone and drop it)

[At Hiro's room]

(She watches it with her phone as he lies on her bed)

HIRO: Man, Kaaru is really bad at saying a speech. (She said with her annoying face)

(Back to Yuuto and Hisaki)

HISAKI: Yuuto, is there something wrong?

YUUTO: Why are you asking?

HISAKI: You don't even know. You didn't see yourself how you reacted when you got up?

YUUTO: You see I was happy. (He said as he was lying)

HISAKI: Hmm that's not how a person should be happy.

(Kaaru was walking as he was gathered by group of reporters, he is suddenly bombarded by questions from reporters. Questions like:)

"Tell us your expectations towards this moment?"

"Have you think of becoming a detective before?"

(Kaaru just ignore them as the body guards fights their way through to make way for him)

[At the unknown organization, the blue tree]

(Group of people were also watching it live on television. The leader who is known to be called master, but his real name is Kuragari, watches it and focused on Kaaru the mask man, until a voice speak as he came in)

??: Gosh, I'm so exhausted. (His face was then revealed as he wears a hat and a full black outfit like a suit) Oh Kuragari you are also watching it, hope it's not anything?

KURAGARI: I'm just having a private time, Keisuke. (He said not looking at him but minding the television. He is seen with a mask and wears an Aok uniform. The mask is white and it's painted purple, circle eyes and a smiling curve line)

KEISUKE: Well I'm on break. (He said as he sat down on a chair close to him) I don't spend my private time watching TVs.

YANO: You are just a different species.

KEISUKE: Ah, Yano. Don't think of that. I only read books and drink coffee. (He said as he is adjusting his tie)

NARUO: So you are Keisuke? (He said as his legs were placed on the table) I have seen you before on picture and seeing you real life, you look crazy.

KEISUKE: You are new, right? (He said as he pointed him confused)

NARUO: The name's Naruo (Brought out his right hand, it was placed with a robot hand) And it's a pleasure to meet you (Brings it out for handshake)

KEISUKE: Sorry crazy guy don't shake crazy guy. (Said as he smiles and denies the handshake)

(After that, Naruo frowned his face with annoyance)