Chapter 1

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am. Your best friend is getting married." Squeaks and laughter on the other side. "And let me make this clear you are becoming my Maid of Honour and that's final. I'm not going to listen to any no, too cringe, from you. It's the only time your best friend will get married, so, bear with it."

"At least I'm pretty sure about this that you will not get married again. Even if you do it'll be the same person because you are going to become the daughter-in-law of the Italian mafia and we all know about their ownership. And I'm pretty sure that you have already told Valerian that he owns your soul. So, okay I'll become your Maid of Honour but no funny business. Am I getting that promise from you, Alisa?"

"Yes, yes no funny business, and thank you for agreeing."

"Mention not my bride." (laughter from both sides). "Okay, I gotta go. Have to meet the freshmen. We will discuss your wedding details when I reach home. Till then be happy with your daydreams."

"Yes. I have to feel my daydream who just came out from the shower. Gotta go too."

"Please. I'm not interested in your sex life. Bye, girl."

"Bye"

***********************************************************************************************

I can't understand how she got tangled up with the middle son of the Italian mafia but as long as she is happy. At least I'll have a change of events for once in my life. I should not complain about my life. I've things that many people don't. I have a roof over my head, I have food to eat, and I have a good, decent job, what else do you need in life? Life is good and so am I.

Alisa Amante, my best friend, is responsible for the change of events. She's getting married next month to THE Valerian Valentino, son of Rico and Floria Valentino, brother of Silvana and Carlos Valentino. Before Valerian met my oh-so-lovely best friend he was a manwhore but after that Alisa used her charm and tamed the beast. Never thought it would end up in a wedding but yeah nonetheless it's happening.

************************************
The real story begins from the next chapter. I hope you guys will hold onto this story. Love you lots.