Carlos

Black Rose's killing techniques brings chills to everyone in this underworld but I thought it was just rumours and I was wrong. She goes crazy when she captures her prey. It was insane.

She went to take a shower while we checked our wounds. Our plan was successful but it's still not over. We found a rat in our team and the name doesn't shock me. That woman has wet half the dicks of Italy. I kept her because she was atleast good at her work but not anymore. Death is knocking at her door.

"Luca, send the body to the Mexicans. After all I cannot take away their chance at mourning."

"Fine but it's still not over."

"I know. The war has just started."

"Hmm."

Just then Rose interrupted,"Two things needs to be taken care of."

"We will but first come and check your wounds."

She sat in front of the doctor for her check up. After the shower she's looking so peaceful. No one would be able to guess that she was torturing someone few minutes back with her goddamn playlist. She spoke again, "First the rat and then-"

"Marco.", I finished.

"Right. Whatever I know Marco was not a fan of his father but still we cannot take any chances. Just keep an eye on him."

"Fine. I'll send some of my men along the body."

"Yes."

The doctor bandaged all her wounds and her half-opened eyes were saying she's tired.

"Rose, you need to take rest. Come."

"I definitely do but I cannot walk. I'm so tired, Carl."

"Come here" and I picked her up. She laid her head on me chest and closed her eyes. Luca was hooting from behind.

"Stop shouting."

"This is a sight to capture in camera, boss. The guy who only fucked women for fun, has turned out to be a perfect gentleman for a girl."

"I was always a gentleman, just waiting for the right woman to show that side and I found her. Now, can we leave. She needs to take rest."

"Fine fine. Get out lover boy." and he patted my shoulders as if I have won a football match.

We went to the garage and opened the car door. Slowly, I put her on the passenger seat. When I was adjusting her seat belt, she opened her eyes. Sleepily she said, "So, I'm the woman this gentleman was waiting for?"

"Uh- huh."

I kissed her pink lips. She smiled and again went back to her nap. Gosh, this girl. I went around the car and slid onto the driver's seat and drove back to home.

************************************

Next morning I woke up with an empty bed. Usually she is a sleepyhead. I always wake up before her but today it was different. I got out of our bed and went straight to the gym. Morning workout is always best.

I entered the gym and saw Rose working out. She was on the treadmill, burning off some calories. The sweat dripping around her waist, gave me a hard on. I went to pick up some weights. I have to release this heat and definitely Rose is not in a position to help. Finally, the treadmill came into a halt and she noticed me. Her sensuous eyes were roaming all across my bare body. I smirked and asked,"Like what you see?"

"I love what I see."

I put down the weights and pulled her on my lap. Putting soft kisses on her shoulders and inhaling her scent.