Rose

Black. Pitch black. The only source of light is that dim bulb in the room. When I opened my eyes I was tied to the chair. I tried to pull out from the ropes but all effort was in vain. Then the door unlocked. A burly looking man entered the room. He untaped my mouth.

"You are awake. I guess boss can come now."

"Who are you fucker?"

And he slapped me hard. I went back to the dungeon where I was locked during my childhood. The same torture, the same dinginess, though I know how to keep myself safe now but still it's of no use. I'm feeling drowsy and it's not possible for me to fight back when I'm tied like this.

"Who the fuck is your boss?"

And just then three other men entered the room. Two of them were almost of the same size as the man standing in front of me. Both of them had torch in their hands and placed it in the torch holder. Then the last man who came into light and shook me to the core. What the fuck is he doing here?

"How are you doing, my little sister?"

"What the fuck is this, Marco? Why are you with them?"

"I'm not with anyone, sissy. They are with me. Finally, I'm getting the revenge that I waited for years."

"What the fuck are you talking? You are my brother, Marco. I started to accept that eventually and now what kind of a cheap act is this?!!"

He laughed. As if the devil himself is laughing. The kind of laughter which sends shivers to your spine.

"You think I accepted you as my sister? No fucking way. My mother was a whore. She was not able to close her legs in front of men and you are just a result of that. You didn't even deserve to live but see you are helping me in your revenge."

I was raging with anger. This fucker acted really well. I remember now that he gave me spiked drink and then brought me here. Fucker didn't even had the guts to abduct me while I was conscious.

"I'm asking you again. What. Is. Going. On. Here?"

"Wait, sister. Let your lover boy come here and then we can discuss everything we want."

And then it clicked me, he wants revenge from Carl. Shit. I hope he's not coming here alone. He can't. He needs to be safe.

"He's here. Wow he's fast. Bring him inside."

And then they brought the only man whom I didn't want here. He didn't have any weapons. Of course, they searched for his weapons. They made them kneel in front of that bastard. How did we end up in such a fucked up situation? How did I forgot that he's the Don of Mexico and he can stab us? How did I let myself flow into the emotion of having an elder brother?

"Rose.."

Tears started to roll down my eyes. "Carl, why are you here?"

"To save you, mia cara."

Then Marco shouted, "Shut the fuck up. It's disgusting to see you so much in love."

"You want revenge from me, so, keep me. Torture me but leave her alone."

"Aww. Is this the time when we cry and let the lover's meet?"

Marco held his hairs and snapped his head back making him look at him. Carl was hissing at him and spit on his face. Marco hit him on the face. My heart was about to jump out of the mouth.

"Is it because of Diego?"

He laughed again. "Silly you. I'm grateful that you killed that bastard. We share some equations before you entered into the scene."