Rose

Last night was perfect. Though I'm sore today but still it was amazing. It's still a mystery how I could get out of the bed. Today I got my morning kiss and cuddle. No. No fucking. Carl knows how sore I am. But today the fun part ends. Now the real deal starts. Diego. Tonight we'll be the last time he'll breath on this goddamn earth. Carl was already on the phone for making arrangements.

We are flying to Rome. Though Milan to Rome can be travelled by car but better save our energy here to utilise it afterwards. And we don't want him to get cautious with all the hustle and bustle with our arrival.

"When are we leaving?"

"Now."

"Fine."

"I already packed our bags. Just check whether I missed something or not."

"Carl, we are not going on a vacation. The job will be done tonight. Not too early, not too late."

"I know. It's just that if we need some more time then we must have our belongings."

"Fine but tonight it ends."

"If that happens then that would be best."

He strolled towards me and held me in a tight embrace. I could tell he's nervous.

"Are you nervous?"

"No."

"Then why is your heart beating so fast?"

"It's beating for you, mia cara."

I tipped my face up to look at him. He can shatter himself but will never let anyone understand that.

"Charming enough, Mr. Valentino but we need to leave."

"Luca is going to pick us up."

And just then our doorbell rang. Luca was already here. I opened the door. He was in all black like he was seriously going into war. Thank God his pink pants are gone.

"No pink today?"

"There is but if I show you the location my sweet best friend who's supposed to be my Don will strangle me with bare hands."

"If you show me the location he doesn't need to get involved. I'll be the one who'll strangle you alive."

"Jeez, you are so fucking ready to kill."

"Yes, I am. Right now I am a ticking bomb. Don't piss me off or else I'll let my daggers taste your blood first."

"You love me too much to do that."

"Try me."

"Stop, you two."

Carl interrupted. This is the Don talking and I kinda like this side of him. All bossy, black outfits makes him look so delicious. God, Rose, think straight. If you want to save that delicious man of yours, you have to first kill those hounds.

"Let's leave then."

We nod our heads and left for the airport. When I was about to board the private jet, I went back to the first time I met Carl. At that time I never thought it'll end up into this. He leaned and whispered in my ears,"Our first meeting.", as if he was able to see through my mind. But again Luca ruined it.

"Ok, lovebirds get in fast. We have people to kill and then you can go back to your fucking."

"Luca, I'm not buying you your ice creams anymore."

"You won't do that, Satan."

"Talk to me like that again and I'll show you how much of a Satan I am."

Carl and others laughed at our bickering. This is going to continue forever. Me bickering with Luca like brother and sister.