Rose

Why do I have to deal with this? Oh sorry, that's my best friend I'm talking about.

"Calm the fuck down, Lisa."

"How can I calm down, when it's my wedding day?"

"I'm saying the same thing. It's your wedding day, cheer up. Finally, you'll get your happily ever after with your man."

"I know but I'm scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Scared of getting ditched."

"Why will he ditch you? He loves you, Lisa. Unconditionally and you also know that very well."

"Okay, give me some time. Can you go out for a while?"

"I will but we don't have much time on our hands. You cannot get married in a bathrobe."

"Just give me five minutes."

I left her on her own. She needs time. I think everyone goes through this phase. Giana told me that she also had a panic attack on her D-day. I went to find Lia and Angelina who were also getting ready.

"Lia, Angelina you both look so beautiful."

"Shut up. You'll blow our bosses min."

"Stop."

"Why aren't you in your dress?"

"The bride is also not ready. She's having panic attacks."

"Then why are you here? Go to her."

"She needs some alone time."

"Okay, but do you need our help."

"I can do with as much help I'm getting right now. Do one thing once you guys get ready, please come to our room."

"Comin' right up."

I was going back to Lisa but I bumped into Carl. I realized I haven't seen him since yesterday. But still, I cannot give that off to him. It's good to see that he was also not ready. The Maid of Honour and the Best Man are in a stressful situation.

I knocked on her door and opened it.

"Is my bride ready to get hitched?"

"I guess so."

"Yes or no, Lisa. Look if it's a no then we can elope."

"Yes, I'm ready."

"That's like a good bride. Come get ready."

Finally, she agreed on getting ready. I know she cannot live without Val but since it's her wedding she was having numerous thoughts. It's understandable. When the make up artists entered the room I went off to change myself.

Even if I don't wear light colours but I have to agree that the dress is beautiful. It became more beautiful since someone is eagerly waiting to see me in this dress. When I finished getting ready the first thing that came into my mind was Carl. I wanted run to him, to show him how I look but I restrained myself. I'll enter the altar with my bride and then I want to see his reaction.

Alisa was looking beautiful. LIke the princess who's going to become a queen soon. Val will go crazy after seeing her. I'm pretty sure he'll stammer with his vows. Just then Mr. and Mrs. Amante broke my trail of thoughts.

"Oh my sweet pea, you're looking stunning."

"Thanks mom and dad. You guys look beautiful too."

And the water works starts. Giana started crying seeing her daughter in the bridal look. Indeed it's an emotional moment for them. From today, she'll not be an Amante, she'll become a Valentino. It's a big deal but still their daughter will be theirs.