Rose

How can someone be possessive about me when we have just spent two days with each other? Carlos Valentino owns me and if the situation would have been different I would surely put up a fight but this is different. It gives butterflies in my stomach to be called his. If I am his, he's also mine. I don't any women to touch him or even look at him. I'll not tell him anything about it. I trust him.

His little surprise was the prettiest. A little white heaven made just for us with lights looking like the little fireflies in the beautiful night sky. I don't think I'll be able to stay away from him for much longer. Nobody has put so much effort to make me feel special every day. I was not expecting something like this when I agreed to come to Lisa's wedding.

***********************************************************************************************

Today is Alisa and Val's bachelorette party. So, quite naturally we have to be divided into two groups and tonight Ms. Bride will not be able to see Mr. Groom. But I love my best friend too much. I have everything planned for that.

"I'm not liking this, Rose. There will be strippers."

"Yeah, both in ours and their party. Don't you trust him?"

"I do. It's just that picturing him with a half-naked girl giving him lap dances is making my blood boil."

"But Alisa today is your last day as a bachelor. Just let loose."

"Who are you and what did you do to my best friend? Tell me how would you feel if someone give Carlos a lap dance?"

"Nothing because I trust him. If I accept him owning me then he should also keep in mind that he cannot make me feel like an option."

"Woah, girl sounds like you guys understand each other very well."

"I don't know about that but if we want this thing to land into something then we have to work on it."

"I want to attend your wedding."

"Stop your trail of thoughts and get ready. We'll be late and I don't think people will appreciate the bride getting late."

"But Rose..."

"Don't Rose me. Stop whining and get ready, Lisa."

I know she's not going to stop. Strippers will be there. Silvana is just eighteen, I don't like people stripping without any reason and Alisa is not interested as well. But still, we can't bail on the party. A limo was booked for us to reach the club. Of course, everyone was excited to have a blast. Floria and Giana were also present. The first thing we saw when we entered the club was strippers.

"Rose, can we leave?"

"No, we can't. Just tonight then that man will be legally yours."

"I know but I don't want lap dances."

"Then come to the bar with me, have some drinks, and join the others on the dance floor."

"But I don't want to have a hangover tomorrow and puke on my wedding dress."

"Then trust my choice here."

Angelina came up to us while I was consoling Lisa.

"What's wrong girls? Come let's enjoy. It's your last day of freedom."

"You guys enjoy I'll join you later."

"What? Don't be a spoiled sport. Look how hot the strippers are?"

"I'll join you. Let me have some drinks and then I'll join."

"Okay. Come fast. What about you, Rose?"