Rose

One month. One freaking month of working my ass off. University is also stressful and then this Diego chap. But that didn't stop me from taking up jobs. Most of them were paid but some were out of my own will. They pissed me off and I killed them. Already this whole month I was really cranky and above that people doesn't stop to piss me off. I know uncle has a hard time removing any traces that lead to the killer. No evidence. No one guilty.

I came back from the university and uncle rushed to me as if something big has happened.

"What happened? Who set fire on your ass?"

"You can joke later but I got a huge lead about Diego."

"What?"

"He's now in Rome at some shabby motel. Of course not an area where elites go. Another thing he'll planning something against the Italians. Who likes people who bugs into their business."

"Uncle Matt, that is fantastic."

This news just made my fucking day. I jumped and hugged him. I ran to the study where the radar was blinking indicating that that fucker was right there. Finally, I can atleast partially end this game.

Uncle followed me in the study.

"So, are you ready to be on their radar?"

"Yes, I am."

"Thank God. If this continued few days more then I guess you would have already chopped my head off. Thank God."

"I can never harm you, uncle."

"I know sweet pea. So, what do you want me to do?"

"Give off my location. Today I have a job at the Casana street. Apparently, a guy tried to rape a minister's daughter, so, I need to end him. I guess all legal officials doesn't works legally."

"You really want to give off your work location?"

"So what do you want me to do, call everyone of the Italian mafia at our home and have a tea party?"

"No I'm not saying that but if they try to interrupt your work?"

"Just give the time fifteen minutes late than the original time."

"But what if they don't trust the information?"

"They will. Just slip in those details into one of your fake IP address. They'll take their chances. The rest of the thing will be handled."

"Finally you'll meet him."

"Yes, finally. I'm going to take a nap because tonight will be a long night."

"Yes."

I climbed up the bed with a happy mind. Just hold on a little bit more Carl. We'll meet soon.

************************************

I woke up after three hours and it was already time to leave for my work. I showered and got ready in an all black leather outfit. I covered my face and left.

When I reached at his house, I heard loud noises from television coming from inside. I entered from the backdoor and peeped that he was alone and drunk. It'll be easy to kill. I entered the room with my knife pointed at him. Fear and shock crept in his eyes.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Ker. I want to fulfill your death wish."

"Shut the fuck up bitch."

"Good idea. I don't love to talk much when I'm on duty."

With that I pounced on him my knife and with one stroke blood was oozing out of his stomach. I covered his mouth with my hand so nobody hears anything.But I was not satisfied yet. I sliced his throat with pleasure in my eyes. He did put up a fight because I got a scratch from his broken beer bottle. Nevermind, your bravery will not be written in the books. I left a black Rose near his body and left his house.