Carlos

Before Rose came into my life these galas were used to be only business for me and to keep my family happy. But after she came, these galas became more meaningful to me. Looking her move around with her fine ass and seeing her so happy makes it worth every gala. Though I would love to keep her to myself.

Another thing which made this gala worth it was Matt. I idolised him since I was a child. I met him when I was nine and his technological skills impressed that little guy very much. Since then he calls me little guy. Thought I'm not little anymore but it was so nice to hear him call that again.

"What's up, little boy?"

"Matt." And I hugged him so tight. Rose was right about me being a softie but only for my friends and family.

"So, you finally became the King of Italy."

"Yes but I'm still that star struck boy who was impressed by your skills."

"I know that."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For helping us so much with this Mexican mafia case."

"Don't say that. We are family and above that I owe everything to the Italian mafia."

"But still."

"Just do me one favour, little boy."

"Anything."

"Keep my princess happy. She has went through a lot. She may show you that she's all strong and okay but I know that she needs only one thing and that is love."

"I have full intentions to keep her happy and I know what she has went through."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"That means she trusts you. She never talks about her childhood to anyone. She feels like people sympathise her and that's one of the things she doesn't want. So, if she has told you about her childhood that means she believes in you in such a short span of time."

I smiled at him. Listening from him that she trusts me feels good. I hope she can trust me forever.

"And I approve your relationship and it's just because I know my little boy."

"Thank you, Matt."

I thought he'll throw punches at me after listening about our relationship but he was all okay. After talking to my investors, I saw my girl putting Beatrice in her place. I went up to her. Every word, every threat made her look so hot. And it's always a pleasure to see Beatrice run away from her.

But stealing her from everyone is much more fun than seeing her fight. Peaceful and beautiful.

"Never shed a tear, mia cara. I want to see you smile."

"Those are happy tears."

"I know but it still hurts my heart to see you cry."

"Can we leave already?"

"Impatient enough, Ms. Smith?"

"Yes, I am but you are not helping me in this situation."

"I will. You just have to wait."

"Fine but if you promise me that you'll not hold yourself back."

"What?"

"Carl, you are very careful with me while we are having sex. I know that my sex life has just begun but still I want to experience everything with you."

How can she say this with that cute pout? Like should I adore her or should I fuck her and give her everything that she wants?

"I know but let's take it a bit slow. I don't want to hurt you. Maybe you can take everything I have to offer but still I don't want to go overboard with anything. At least not with something which can hurt you."