Rose

Is he sure that he's the King of Italy? How can he have such amazing sense of humour? Like goddamn. It's funny and hot at the same time. I guess it was needed after my heavy words.

Soon it was the time for hitting the dance floors. I'm not a dancer but when asked me I couldn't deny. But how can something go smoothly when Matrix is always eyeing me. She tried to show her claws but Carl handled it. This time I didn't had to jump and get into an unnecessary catfight.

We swayed with the soft music. It's so good to be in his embrace. I just can't take my eyes off him. How can a person be so ruthless to the world yet so sweet and caring to his loved ones? It's just aches my heart that from tomorrow I'll not be able to see his beautiful face. I know we just met for few days but still this man makes me want to trust him, care for him because he gives those emotions back to me.

Suddenly he kissed me. It felt different. Slow, sensuous but it felt like longing. It feels like the last kiss. But then something struck in him and dragged me off the dance floor.

He was so worked up. Something is not right. I asked him what was bothering me and his answer filled my heart with so much warmth. He's worried about my safety. Little did he know that I am highly capable of protecting myself. But still it felt good that except my uncle and Lisa there is someone who cares about me.

He was ready to give away his number. For heaven's sake he's a mob boss. He just cannot give away his number to anyone and everyone. But after I comeback I'll explain it. He hugged and kissed my hair. It felt like he never want to let me go.

"We have to go, Carl. Lisa and Val will leave soon."

"I don't want to let you go. Not yet."

"You don't have to buy they'll leave Carl. After that you can hold me as long as you want."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Finally I can see he has calmed down. Don't worry Carl I'll be fine.

When we joined the others, we heard that Lisa and Val were looking for us. They can't wait for their honeymoon anymore. Of course, their wedding night will be at mile high.

"Where did you guys run off to?"

"We are right here. I know you are impatient."

"Stop. Okay you stand in the middle. I'll throw my flower bouquet."

"Okay but why I have to stand in the middle?"

"God how are you a professor? So, that you can catch the bouquet. I want your wedding to be the next one."

"Not happening, signora amore."

"Rose, you told me you'll do everything for me. Now don't go back at your words."

"I'm not going back at my words. Okay fine, I'll stand in the middle. It's not like I'll catch...."

And with that I saw the flower bouquet is in my hands. Like seriously? God is also playing tricks with me.

"I told you, Rose. Congratulations. I'll be waiting for the wedding date."

"Those were normal human reflexes, Lisa. I didn't mean to--"

"Blame it on anything but I know you are holding the bouquet and the next wedding is yours."

"Okay now you are not getting late."

"Oh yes we are."

"Lisa, always smile like this. Happiness looks good on you. And Val prove your brother wrong tonight. Prove that you can last longer. I believe in my best friend."