Rose

I knew today there is no holding back. We were desperate to feel each other. The longing has hit really hard.

He slowly undressed until I was standing there only in my lingerie and my knife holster. He walked back a little and devoured me with his eyes. He took in every inch of my body as if I'm some Greek sculpture.

He laid me on the bed softly. His mouth, his hands roamed all over my body. I have never experienced anything like this. Self pleasure was a part of my daily life but never something like this. The screams, the orgasms, the cries everything were something foreign but heaven to me.

His fingers thrust into me in one swift making my eyes roll. They fit perfectly in my opening. The heat of his hands squeezing my breasts and thrusting my opening ran something sensuous throught my body.

Suddenly he pulled out his fingers. Frustration raised in my body. Is he serious!! I'm hot, wet and about to come and he thinks it's the right time to stop. I know I stayed away from him for so long but this is not what I had in mind when he carried me into his room.

But his hands found its pace and soon I reached my climax. Then he opened his zip and his cock sprung out. My eyes widened after looking at his length. Sensing my hesitation he made a sassy comment.

He brushed his head over my opening and that made me wet again. With one go he thrust inside me. Pain and pleasure were running throughout my body. It's another first with him. First man to ever enter my body but he stopped when he saw blood.

I wanted to say that I was a virgin but I didn't want to ruin the mood or embarrass myself. I know he can have any girl at his feet but he was with me and it's my responsibility too to satisfy him. But as usual this man never stop amazing me. He made it very clear to me that we are in this moment with each other and I am the only girl he wants. And it doesn't ruin his mood that I was a virgin.

Though we didn't went rough tonight but it was slow, sensual, sexy and hot. We were so engrossed in each other that we fucked twice. Maybe I haven't slept with anyone before but I can say nobody can make me feel the way he makes me feel. He hit the spots which I didn't know existed.

After we finished with each other he carried me to the bath room and washed me. His toiletries all over my body and his strong hands around me waist to hold my tired body. After drying me up he gave me his shirt and again carried me to the bed. He already changed the bloody sheets. He slipped into the sheets beside me holding me in his embrace.

I can never forget this night. Tonight we shared the most raw side with each other. I think he deserves the truth from the beginning and I don't want to drag it till the morning. The game of truth and lies needs to end tonight. So, I did the one thing that was right. I shared my story.

"Okay tell me what you want to say."

"Everything from the beginning."

"Fine."

"So, I don't know who my parents are. I never met them and I'm on that verge of my life where I don't even want to know who they are. They abandoned their new born baby. It means they didn't want me in their life. I was a burden for them."

I sighed and his hands tightened around me.

"I was raised in an orphanage for three years. Though I don't have clear memories from that time but I remember that they never used to care about us. Just because I was a kid they used to give me things as much as I needed. After three years, I was informed that I got my family. The Bianchi family. I was so excited to finally experience the love of mom and dad. They took me in and initially they treated me as a princess. I was very happy. One year passed like that but then Mr. Bianchi started to have his downfall. His business started running in losses. Eventually he always used to stay drunk and instead of taking care of me Mrs. Bianchi turned into a drug addict."