Carlos

Today we meet the Mexicans. We landed here yesterday. I thought there will be a trap waiting for us but no, nothing. Everything was calm. Now the real question lies whether it's the calm before the storm or it's really calm.

I was taking a shower and Rose wrapped her arms around me. My sleepyhead.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I did but then you thought it's a good decision to leave your girlfriend alone on that cold bed and wake her up from her peace."

I chuckled and turned to see her face. "Remember, today we meet the Mexicans?"

"I do but I like to be in your arms."

"You'll always be in my arms but we have to work."

"We will. Okay, I'll leave you so that you can shower."

She was trying to leave my embrace but I held her tight. "What do you think you are doing? Save water, baby. Think about the economy."

She laughed, "Are you mocking my subject, Mr. Valentino?"

"No, I'm just worried about earth."

"I can see that."

Slowly my hands drifted to her ass cheeks kneading softly. She fell on my body and gasped.

"Good morning, baby."

"Good morning."

"Do you want me to take care of my favourite pussy?"

"Yes.", she whispered.

I kneeled in front of her and licked her pussy. It was hot and wet. I bit and sucked her clit. She was squirming under my mouth, so, I held her by her ass.

"Carl, faster."

"What do you want me to do, mia cara?"

"Fuck me, Carl."

Whatever my woman wants, my woman gets. I pushed my tongue and she let out a cry. Her sounds make me go crazy.

"I can't hold it anymore."

"Then don't hold. Let lose, baby. Come for me."

With some more strokes she came. Her body was shivering when she came. She's like a fucking goddess.

"I can get used to the mornings like these."

"Me too. But what will happen to me? Who will put me out of my misery?"

"Everything is yours, baby. Just take whatever you want."

And then I thrust into her hard. The air went out of our lungs.

"Milk it, baby."

And she made her pussy tight making me go crazy. I can never get tired of her. She's one hell of a kind.

After our amazing morning we all went straight to the Espina Villa. When we reached there, Marco Espina was already standing at the main gate with his men. The most surprising and weird thing was that he had all his thirty-two out. We got off our cars and  he came forward to shook our hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mr. Valentino."

"Not the same feeling but we'll look into it."

"I can understand and who's this beautiful lady?"

"She's Rose Smith, my girlfriend."

"Oh. Nice to meet you Ms. Smith." and he kissed her hand. She was faking a smile.

"So, can we talk business now?"

"Yes, Mr. Valentino, please come in."

We entered his villa. All golden and white. Then we saw a beautiful woman standing at the hallway. Dark long hair just like mia cara, hazel brown eyes and a body to die for. If it would have been before I met Rose then I would have tried my chances on her but not now. The woman right beside me has tied me to herself. She's my world.