Rose

After an hour I reached my house. The excitement of meeting my uncle was at its peak and of course Diego's news needs to be informed.

I rang the bell but there was no one. I banged it, still no one. I took out a spare key from my bag and opened the door. The drawing room was empty. Just when I strolled towards the study, I heard some muffled voices. When I went near I was stunned to hear the voices.

"Harder, Matt, Harder."

Nonna screaming. And I understood I have a god awful timing. I'm really happy for them but that doesn't mean I'd love to watch them fuck.

I wanted to run back to my room until they finish but then I decided something else. I went back to the drawing room and sat on the sofa. I put my headphones on with loud music and checked my emails. After almost half an hour they came out of the study, all disheveled and shattered after the wild sex. Just when they spotted me in the room their eyes went wide. A playful smirk curled up my mouth.

"Hello, zio."

"What are you doing here, princess?"

"I'm at my house, zio."

Usually I don't call him zio, only on special occasions.

"Of course you are but-"

"I know my timing is wrong but you never said that my sweet nonna who's actually my aunt now is staying with you. Then I would have called you before coming. I thought you are still continuing your bachelor life. But I can see I was wrong to assume that."

It's funny to see him in a distressful situation and nonna is standing right behind him, her cheeks flushed with crimson red.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For asking you why you are here."

Uncle rushed towards me and sat on the sofa.

"Sweet pea, you don't have to call me to come at your own house. You are my daughter. You can come whenever you want."

He thinks I'm hurt. Honestly speaking, yes, I was a bit startled to hear that from my uncle but I'm happy for him. Happy that finally he's thinking about himself.

"But I have to call. I can't have another encounter of my father having sex. As much as I'm happy for you two, I'm not interested in your sex life."

He hung his head low. Ashamed. I wanted to pull on something funny but this turned out to be disastrous.

"Zio, look at me. I don't like this expression on your face. I'm just saying you could have given me a heads up. Just to let you know, I'll drop by whenever I feel like and I'll do that when aunt will be at our home. This is my home and you are my father and it will never change for the world. And I approve your relationship. I always wanted to see you happy, zio."

He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I saw aunt standing there like a statue in one of my uncle's shirt. Young love, I guess. I giggled to myself. We broke our hug and walked up to her.

"Why did you hide it from us? Carl and I both saw how you guys were eyeing each other at the gala. We knew something will happen. We were just waiting to hear it from both of you."

"Sorry, Rose. We thought that you'll feel awkward about our relationship. But trust me we would have talked to you sooner or later."

"You guys look happy together, then who am I to oppose something so beautiful like this! And I'd love to have some siblings too."

Her face lit up like a red Christmas light. Shy. Embarassed. It made me chuckle. I turned my head to uncle and his eyes were as wide as possible.

"What?"