Carlos

We were able to make it to Italy at night. Since already it was late, I decided to send the jet tomorrow to bring our families and friends from Bali.

Without wasting a minute I went straight to my hacking centre. We have the best technologies of the world but still we can't find an assassin. Either she doesn't want to be found or else we are an incompetent bunch of shits and the possibility of the former is greater. Whatever it is I have to give it to her that she hides well.

Luca ran behind to catch up with me. I know this sudden change in my behaviour is concerning Luca but I can't help it. I always worked hard but this is not only hard work, this is to drift my mind off something or someone.

"Carl, go freshen up. It was a long flight. Meanwhile me and Aldo can look for more informations."

"No, you guys go take rest. I have to look after this. How can she escape every time we get some lead?"

"I know you are concerned about the situation and also you need to keep yourself busy but if you carry on like this then you'll fall ill. I think atleast she doesn't want that."

My body became as stiff as a log after listening about her. Nobody ever had that much effect on me before. I always had control over myself. That was one of characteristic for becoming the Head of the Mafia. But that girl is something else.

"Luca, we have to work on this faster. Diego is also off the radar. And we don't what that bastard is conspiring."

"I know. I'm keeping a track of everything. You fucking go change. I hope you don't want me drag you by your ass."

"Okay. But keep an eye on the systems and tell Aldo to be here soon. I'll just go and come back."

"Yes go on and jerk off your tension."

"You can be my best friend but I don't want you to give me masturbation advice."

A sneaky smirk ran through his mouth

"I never told you about masturbation. I told you to take a cold shower and relax."

"Bastard."

I went off to calm my nerves. Everything were hearts and flowers this past week. These are just moments which we cannot even imagine while living in this world. But she proved me wrong. I hope she comes back soon. If I want I can pull my strings to find her. I know where she works and above all Val and Alisa have her number. I can simply take her number from them but I won't.  I want to respect her decision.

The cold shower did help for some time but then again stress and longing took toll on me.

"Anything enlightening?"

"No boss. Nothing at all. Whenever we are thinking that we cracked the IP, it is becoming a dead end."

"What the fuck are we? Some teenagers who are messing with technologies? We can't even find an assassin for past weeks."

"I know but she's extremely good at hiding herself. I think she's blocking us to enter her territory."

"Of course she is but you are the head of the tech team, Aldo. You should be much more competent in this field. It's your job to crack every fucking code that is thrown at you. For fuck's sake, you are the head for a reason. Find her."

"Yes boss."

"And where is Luca?"

"He's on his phone. Trying find out Diego."

"Okay."

I just couldn't contain my anger anymore. I thought I chose the best team among all the mafias but I was wrong. One assassin. One fucking assassin and a whole tech team is not able to find her.

Luca got off his phone once he spotted me.

"Russian mafia."

"They know about whereabouts?"

"No, not yet but they'll help. After all, Viktor Kozlov is your friend and they owe us a lot."

"So, right now there's nothing to do."

"Tomorrow we have a meeting about the arms dealing and you have to be present."

"Okay."

"Are you okay?"

"I have to be. It has just been hours since she left me but the void is too deep. I know that I should not have such reactions when it has just been few days since I met but something tells me that she can be trusted. With I have experienced something which I have never experienced with anyone. She was like a fresh air. I miss her sassy comments, her jealousy whenever Beatrice is near me, he smile, her giggles, her actions, everything."

"I can understand. Some feelings cannot be described logically. People fear you in the Underworld but I know the real you. I have spend my whole childhood with you. Nobody knows you better than me. Give her the time she asked for. I miss my Rosy girl but she must have some reasons for parting. I'm sure she'll come back soon. Right now focus on this Black Rose and Diego. Truly speaking both are making me so fucking pissed."

I smirked. "Yes. I'll also do whatever I can do to find both of them."

She's playing this game well. Why is she not letting us contact with her? Right now the situation is I cannot even call her through burner phone. Then also she'll not co-operate. Five years in this line of business but she surely knows how to harass her clients. There are so many questions lingering in my mind whose answers are not there. Only one person can answer them. Black Rose. You wanna play, let's play because darling I can play your game too.