Carlos

"That went well."

"That went too well. I was not expecting that."

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"Warehouse."

"Warehouse? No, Carl, I can't go there."

"Why?"

"What do you mean by 'why'? If I go there I have to give off my identity and I'm not ready to do that. Not yet."

"Fine. Don't give off your identity. You are going to be there because I want you to."

"And why do you want me to be there?"

"Do you really don't know?"

"No. Explain please."

"Look, Rose, I like you. I like you so much that I was in a distressful situation for this whole month. I know my men are already tired to take in my crappy attitude. I want to date you. If that gives you your explanation."

She just stared in my eyes with a smile on her face. No girl can match her beauty.

"But, Valentino, I never said I want to date you."

Now she's messing with me. I can see that playful smirk on her face.

"Are you messing with me, Rose?"

"Is it working?"

We were sitting in my car while having this whole conversation. She unlocked her seatbelt and leaned towards me. We were inches apart till our lips brushed. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. It's doing things to me.

"Yes, it's working and if you still want to look this decent when we reach at the warehouse, then you should stop."

"And if I don't want to stop?"

"Then you better be ready to have a hoarse voice, ripped clothes, disheveled hair and make up."

She got little embarassed to listen to my sudden straightforwardness. She backed up and wore her seatbelt again. I smirked and brushed my thumb on her lips and cheeks. Her cheeks were flushed with a shade of pink.

"So, what do you think?"

"The feeling is mutual. I like you too, Carl. My uncle tolerated all my bitchy attitude this whole month. But I pushed through everything just with the hope that I'll meet you soon. I wanted to run back to you, to see your face, to see you smile but I was helpless."

The sassy girl was gone in the thin air. A sad look took it's place. I leaned forward and kissed her. It made me so happy that she wants to reciprocate my feelings. Maybe we are rushing with everything but you have to believe in your gut feeling. It's not about time. It's just about the right person and she's my right person.

"I missed you, babe."

"I missed you too."

"Now can we go to the warehouse?"

"Yes we can and let's bring down Diego. Together."

"Yes, together."

I rushed us to the warehouse. I know everyone would be happy to see her except, Beatrice. But there's nothing Carlos Valentino can't handle.

I took her hand and entered the warehouse and every pair of eyes turned towards us. Of course they never saw their boss bringing a girl with him. Another addition to the 'List of Firsts'. Angelina and Lia squealed after seeing her. I can say they have grown very fond of each other during those few days. Quite natural. My girl has that amazing power on people around her. They literally dragged her from me and then I went up to Luca.