Rose

We checked all the guns which were shown to us and I must say the babies are beautifully made. We signed the deal and I hope, Mr. Espina, sends the good ones to us. We bid goodbye and climbed into the car. Me and Carl were on the backseat while Luca and one of the men were in the front.

"Luca, when are you planning on hitting on her?"

"What?"

Carl looked confused and asked,"What in the world am I missing here?"

"Wait. Luca, how did you feel about Malena?"

"Why are we talking about her?"

"Because I want to. Now answer."

"Good."

"Only good?"

I can see that man is getting all worked up because of my questions. "What else are you expecting me to say?"

"Are you telling me to not accept the fact that you were literally eye fucking her while standing right beside us? And also that your jaw was about to hit the floor, if Carl wouldn't have interrupted?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, I'm talking about my observation. Make a move on her. I guess, now it's time for you to stop being a manwhore."

"That's not happening."

"How do you think the alliance will be created if you don't make a move?"

"What?"

"I told Mr. Espina to hold that alliance thing and he needs to pay for that. I saw your interest on Malena there but I don't want a girl to think that she's just a pawn in our dark game. So, make a move on her and if you don't like her then we can think about something else."

"Rose, I love you, but this is not happening."

I stared at him with a stern look. I can't fucking believe him. Either my observation was wrong or else he's denying everything. Carl was too stunned to speak but finally he found his voice, "Am I hearing it right, fratello? You have the hots for the Mexican princess?"

"No, I don't."

"Oh, yes you have. We are staying here for one more day. Ask her out on a date. And I know Marco will not have any objection about this union."

"No not happening."

"Is that your final call, Luca?"

"Yes, it is."

"Fine then, let's go to a strip club tonight. Your favourite fucking place."

"Now we are talking."

Carl said, "Why do we need to go to a strip club? You want a stripper, I'll be your personal stripper."

I laughed at him. He's too cute to be a Don but he makes the best Don. I leaned to the right to whisper to him, "My fratello, doesn't know his heart, baby. Let's go to the strip club, I want to see whether he enjoys freely or not. If I'm right with my observation then he'll refuse the strippers. Maybe he'll let them strip but not fuck them. I want to see that. I want to prove him wrong."

He whispered, "Good lord. I love you."

"And I love you."

He smiled at me and pulled me into his embrace. Men can be a real pain in the ass and Luca is proving it right now. But still I have hope for the male community seeing my uncle and boyfriend.

************************************

We reached at the club around eight. The club was full. Stripping and fucking like crazy.