Carlos

Today morning I got some great news. Black Rose finally came into my radar. We found a meeting place but that is one of the shabbiest part of the area. I'm not having a very good feeling about it but I have to take some chances.

"It's good that we were able to track her but this meeting place is concerning."

"Aldo, whatever, it is we have to take our chances. Maybe this is our last option."

"Then I'll talk with Angelina and Lia, they can take care of it."

"No, I'll go there myself."

"No boss, this is dangerous. We will send someone. We can't put your life in danger."

"Aldo, don't forget I'm the leader, not a baby who needs to taken care of our given any protection."

Just then Luca and Luciano entered the tach room. Luca spoke,

"We heard about it. So, let's catch the kitten."

"Don't tell this in front of her. I'll not be able to save you."

"Shut up, Luciano. So, what's going on here?"

"Boss wants to go there by himself."

"Have you lost your mind, Carl? You are not going there?"

"For fuck's sake, stop telling me what to to do Luca. I'm going there tonight and that's final."

"Okay but take some protection with you."

"No, that area is already shabby and I don't want to alert her by taking unnecessarily large number of people."

"So, that's you final decision?"

"Since, when do you ask such ridiculous questions?"

"Fine then. As you wish but if something goes South, you need to inform us. The team would be ready here and I'll take care of that."

"Yes, Luca."

I left the tech room. Finally a good news after month, though partially but still. I still need to find out whether it's truly Black Rose or someone is trying to pull some tricks on us.

************************************

I showered, got ready and left with my bike. Maybe taking a car would have been an intelligent decision but the bike is faster. I don't want to be late and miss that one ray of hope.

I reached the location five minutes prior to what was mentioned. Tonight she's going to kill a guy. Every information was served to us in silver platter. That was suspicious, I must say. The best decision will be to become a witness of the murder. It works wonders even on the toughest people especially when they doesn't want to keep their traces behind.

I entered that guys house and peeped through the back door. I could see her in a black outfit, her face is covered and her back facing mine. One thing is for sure, a beast has unleashed with all the bloodworks.

When I sensed that her work is done here I went to the alley. This time I'm not letting her slip through the cracks. She came out of the house and I pushed her agains the wall. Darkness was hovering upon us and it was difficult to notice her features properly. But then something shocked me. Her voice. I know this voice. Rose. Without wasting any second I pulled her mask and there she was. Finally a rush of warmth embraced me but I was shocked.

Why didn't she tell me this before? Didn't she trust me enough? Was all of that a lie? Did she played with every emotion I have expressed? She pulled me out of my thoughts and told me to call Val, Luca and Dad. We hopped on our bike and went to our penthouse.