Rose

When Carl told me to let my friends know about my identity, I didn't think it through and said yes. But before entering the meeting room I was worried. Not because I don't want to tell them but their reaction concerned me. Though ther are in the killing business but coming face to face with the assassin they were looking for this whole time, it's not ok.

But again I underestimated my friends. Maybe Aldo's ego was hurt a bit but then he was excited to see me after so long. How did I get so lucky?

When they were fine with my identity, we went through the plan. There was no prior plan ready but now that we know most of the information about that prick, we had to take actions. By tonight we should be ready with everything.

After the run through, everyone left the room except me Carl. Carl looked up to me with a mischievous grin and erased the distance between us. I sat up on the table and he stood between my legs. The tension between us could be seen. You can cut it with a fucking knife. I was turned on since the dirty talking in his car. And that moment made me realise that we are dating and he's mine.

He gave me what I wanted. He tried to cool off the heat rushing through my body after he made me come on his hands. When I thought I cooled off, he sucked my arousal from his hands keeping the eye contact with me and I felt the heat rushing to my vagina again.

I laid my head on his shoulder. Sex can be fun but it's tiring and with all the things going on I just needed someone to hold me. And he's jere holding me at every step.

"So, what now?"

"Though I don't want to leave you but I've some meetings to attend. I'll tell my men to drop you at home."

"Fine. I haven't called uncle since yesterday."

"You are not going to your home. You will dropped off at the penthouse."

"What? No. I've to work. I just can't sit like a fucking spoiled brat and let others do the job."

"Fine you'll be given whatever you need. You can even use my devices and do whatever you feel like."

"No. Your devices doesn't have the technologies with which I work. Only uncle can give access to that and I need my own fucking devices."

"Rose, please, don't argue with me about this."

"I'm not arguing. I'm just stating facts."

Carl sighed. I don't know whether it was out of anger or frustration but he can't rule my decisions. Of course, I value his thoughts but at the cost of my decisions.

"Fine then, I'll tell someone to drop you off at your house."

"That's like a good boy."

I kissed his cheek. He looks cute when he's so worked up and worried about me. With a last peck on my forehead he left for his meeting. On my way out I found a heavily handsome man standing right in front of a black SUV. He does look like Carl's man.

"Ma'am, I'm your driver. Rocco. Sir ordered me to escort you to your house."

"Nice to meet you, Rocco. Thank you for your service."

Rocco held the car door for me. A gentleman indeed. He climbed up to the driver's side and we went off towards my home.

Uncle was very happy to see me. Of course, I was engrossed in our little bubble that I forgot to call him.

"What took you so long?"

"Carl."

"I figured that out. So, I hope I don't have to bear your crappy mood anymore."